Obama’s ICE Chief: Illegal immigrant ‘cages’ were built by the Obama Administration

Logic Over Emotionalism

2 boys & 2 girls (new baby girl born 12/1/18)
Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An Obama Administration official said this week that former President Obama directed the migrant detention cages that President Trump has been blamed for.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) director Thomas Homan said at an immigration conference on Wednesday that Obama ordered the construction of the facility with the so-called “cages,” the Washington Examiner reported.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson. I was there because I was there when it was built,” Homan said.

Read more at:

Obama's ICE Chief: Illegal immigrant 'cages' were built by the Obama Administration

Logic Over Emotionalism

2 boys & 2 girls (new baby girl born 12/1/18)
Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A few interesting fact on this discussion that people try to ignore well talking about immigration policies:

1. Liberals blame Trump for kids being ripped from their parents and cages like animals. The problem is the pictures being used was taken under Obama administration or were 100% falsified. But people still blame Trump and keep blind eye to the previous administration.

Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

And a couple of fakes

Does This Photo Show a Toddler in a Cage Detained by ICE in 2018?

Are These Immigrant Children in Orange Jumpsuits?

2. President Barack Obama had handed immigrant children over to human traffickers. Yet we still blame Trump for his treatment of illegals? Really?

Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?

3. In 2006 Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer we're all for the building of a wall. Today they are opposed to it what changed? The answer is simple Trump. Trump is a person that the liberals do not want to be seen supporting in any way.

"I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in" - Hillary Clinton (2015)

In 2006, Democrats were saying ‘build that fence!’ - The Boston Globe

4. Liberals say Trump can't send illegals in custody to sanctuary cities yet ignore that Obama sent illegals who were in custody to Arizona under his administration. You can't make up the hypocritical stance of the Democrats I could go on and on about.

U.S. releasing undocumented immigrants, but won't say how many

5. Obama and Biden deported more families then Trump. But once again people often time ignore this to spin a false narrative.

Biden under fire for mass deportations under Obama

Immigrants rights group calls for Joe Biden to apologize for Obama-era deportations – Boston Herald

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0