Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord has given me a clear message today and I will do my best to share it. “It is all about the children,” that is the message.

Today for the first time God had me think about why no children got on the Ark and why no children escaped Sodom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That kinda freaked me out...

I got those things and then I opened His Word and my next chapter , Obadiah , the shortest Book but very powerful and timing is God's handy work.

Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? 4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord .

This was a place and time the people had a lot of pride ,arrogance , thought they where wise and was doing evil to their own brothers.

The people took comfort in those high mountains that they thought would protect them from anything or anyone.

Today when I woke to the sound of heavy rain when we need no more rain , I wondered if Heaven was crying ,as many of the children on earth today are crying today .

We either believe Colossians 1 :16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:,,, or we don't...

We either believe every generation was to be ready for the return of Jesus ,,,or we don't...

We have many wise people just like Edom , we are a very proud people just like Edom. We can read that chapter and see anyone of the nations right now...

We know how to create life and destroy it , we can fly to the moon, we can build computers and send a message around the world in a minute. If Edom had been told what the people of this Century would be doing today , they would not believe it. God knew what we would be doing today in the day of Obadiah or Daniel. God knows what the children will be doing 100 years from now, if we are still on earth.

God can look at the next generation and know if they will be His or the children of the days of Noah or Sodom . It has always been about what we taught the children.

Why all the migrants around the world the last few years ??? Why do we see people risking their lives to find a safe place??? People where in distress in Edom and we are now...Edom thought they where the safe place. It was a while back the Lord showed me there is not safe place on earth , except in His Hands.

There is only one way to look at life on earth and it have meaning. If we look at all the places people are fleeing and why ,we find answers. If we see how so called safe nations are treating those fleeing we either see a repeat of Edom or the Light of Jesus...

Obadiah 1: 14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress. 15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Over and over this is the story line in Scriptures. If we do not make it about God in this life and teach His children Who everything belongs to and why, then we will be found as Edom ,as days of Noah or Sodom... Simple as that.

Most of us have no control over what governments do to people or earth itself. We do have access to the One that does, the Lord found in Obadiah . We have control over the children in our circle of life to teach them Who God is and is really in control no matter what distress we are in.

The children in our circle of life need to know Who created them and why , Who makes it rain and Who makes it stop raining, Who controls all things for His purpose.

They need to know the God of Job 37:13 He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy, better than any sport or worldly knowledge.

I do not know what call God has given any of you that may be reading this but we are in event mode and need to be doing what He called us to do. If He has placed children in your call , you better be teaching them Who God really is not what the world says...You better be teaching then Job 32-42 so they know why Matthew 24 , Mark 13 and Luke 21 happen and why...

Right now in America and around the world , children are deciding what gender they want to be. We are having to change school rules to fit this thing of Sodom. I saw where a 3 year old made this decision and my heart broke in a thousand pieces.

Those children along the Texas Border where the rain is not stopping, need to know Who makes it rain and Who makes it stop. We can give them their parents back , feed , clothe and house them but if they do not know the God of Job , the God of Obadiah , the God of the Cross , we just sent them to the flood of Noah and ashes of Sodom...

This is not fun and game times , we are in serious trouble and need to act like it. Show God's children what this means …

2 Chronicles 7: 13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Jesus said people would act as everything was fun and games when it was not. Do the children in or care know how humble themselves, pray and seek God's face . What do the children in our care right now know better than the God of the Bible ??? Lord forgive us and help us...

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Lord has given me a clear message today and I will do my best to share it. “It is all about the children,” that is the message.

Today for the first time God had me think about why no children got on the Ark and why no children escaped Sodom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That kinda freaked me out...

I got those things and then I opened His Word and my next chapter , Obadiah , the shortest Book but very powerful and timing is God's handy work.

Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? 4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord ...........................
Good post. They can run but they can't hide............
I just can't imagine a sword going thru me...........

Amos 9 BSB

The Destruction of Israel

Amos 9:
1 I saw the Lord standing beside the altar, and He said:
“Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake.
Topple them on the heads of all the people,
and I will kill the rest with the sword.
None of those who flee will get away; none of the fugitives will escape.

2 Though they dig down to Sheol,
from there My hand will take them;
and though they climb up to heaven,
from there I will pull them down.

3 Though they hide themselves atop Carmel,
there I will track them and seize them;
and though they hide from Me at the bottom of the sea,
there I will command the serpent to bite them.
4 Though they are driven by their enemies into captivity,
there I will command the sword to slay them. [Luke 21:24/Reve 11:10]
I will fix My eyes upon them
for harm and not for good

Luke 21:24
And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.

[Reve 11:2/13:10]

Reve 13:10
If any to-captivity into captivity is going away.
If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints
[Luke 21:24]

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

Before their final demolition however, Titus took, a survey of the city and its fortifications ; and while contemplating their impregnable strength, could not help ascribing his success to the peculiar interposition of the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF. "Had not God himself (exclaimed he) aided out operations, and driven the Jews from their fortresses, it would have been absolutely impossible to have taken them; for what could men, and the force of engines, have done against such towers as these ?" After this he commanded that the city should be commanded razed to its foundations..............

Of the Jews destroyed during the siege, Josephus reckons not less than ONE MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, ..................
Of the captives the whole was about NINETY-SEVEN THOUSAND.

........the tallest and most beautiful youths, together with several of the Jewish nobles were reserved by Titus to grace his triumphal entry into Rome.

Upvote 0