United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article:

Protesters continued their occupation of City Hall following a City Council vote that included $837 million in budget cuts and funding reallocations involving the NYPD

A New York City protester racially taunted a black policeman late Tuesday night, labeling him a "black Judas" and saying that he "should know better," than to stand with his fellow officers.

Hundreds of protesters were continuing their occupation of City Hall following a City Council vote that included $837 million in budget cuts and funding reallocations involving the New York Police Department (NYPD).

The protester was captured on film by Townhall senior writer Julio Rosas, who was on the ground that night covering various groups of occupiers and NYC CHAZ (City Hill Autonomous Zone) demonstrators.

The clip begins with a woman in a mask cursing at officers stationed outside One Police Plaza. "I can't believe you all are getting paid to sit there like f---ing idiots," she said. "You guys go to clown college for like 26 weeks."

Before the woman could finish her next insult, she was cut off by a man wearing very little clothing, who'd been dancing in front of the officers earlier in the evening. He berated the police and cursed at them for their lack of education.

Continued below.
NYC Occupy City Hall protesters seen taunting NYPD: 'Black Judas'

Last edited:

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Their politicians are not standing united with law enforcement, but instead are being intimidated by anarchists. I'm a life long democrat--but, not anymore. I'm splitting my ticket this year.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Their politicians are not standing united with law enforcement, but instead are being intimidated by anarchists. I'm a life long democrat--but, not anymore. I'm splitting my ticket this year.
Maybe others will see the light as well, we can only hope.

Upvote 0