NY Dems busted at packed indoor birthday party without masks

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
In attendance were many prominent Democrats, including Deputy Brooklyn Borough President Ingrid Lewis-Martin and former Brooklyn Democratic Party Chairman Frank Seddio.

Just a few days earlier, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had limited private gatherings to no more than 10 people as a way to curb resurging coronavirus cases.

Yet images from the party clearly show numbers exceeding 10, only a few wearing masks – despite Seddio’s insistence that he and Scissura and “about 10 others got together

F926EED2-B9F4-4C1B-87A1-1750F94D1094.jpeg

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok.. I read this
"Lewis-Martin told the news outlet that only six or seven people were at the party when she arrived that guests were supposedly coming and going in “shifts.” She said that any photos with larger groups of people must have been when the shifts overlapped.

“I have antibodies. I was already sick,” she said. “I would have no concern about spreading anything.”

wow.. caught and.. its ok nothing wrong here.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok.. I read this
"Lewis-Martin told the news outlet that only six or seven people were at the party when she arrived that guests were supposedly coming and going in “shifts.” She said that any photos with larger groups of people must have been when the shifts overlapped.

“I have antibodies. I was already sick,” she said. “I would have no concern about spreading anything.”

wow.. caught and.. its ok nothing wrong here.
Even if that was true, which it doesn't appear to be, that doesn't account for so few maskless faces.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok.. I read this

Well then I guess that sounds like a good response to tell Police if they come knocking on someone's door with a big gathering. No officer you just don't understand. That's just Shift 1 people over here but the other are Shift 2. Relax! We organize our parties just like the Governor.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doesn't the OP say this, Just a few days earlier, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had limited private gatherings to no more than 10 people as a way to curb resurging coronavirus cases.
Just realized this is OBOB, the Catholic forum, so I shouldn't be here pointing things out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lucky for these Dems, masks have been shown to be of no statistical protection against the disease in the largest study done yet - of several thousand subjects, in Denmark I believe. And that was with surgical masks, not the pretend masks most people here wear.

But that doesn't excuse their hypocrisy and elitism.

Upvote 0