Nutty. Car crashes into crowd at "unite the right" white nationalist rally.

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I haven't read anything about BLM in this riot. The anti-protesters in all the video I have seen have been almost all white. So this is not a black/white riot.

Antifa was part of the counter rally and they have a history of violence and destruction. White supremicist are morons as are Antifa and BLM.

But the media has a specific narrative they will never stray from it.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Antifa was part of the counter rally and they have a history of violence and destruction. White supremicist are morons as are Antifa and BLM.

But the media has a specific narrative they will never stray from it.
What has Antfa got to do with what I said?

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?" - St. Teresa of Calcutta

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was adding additional information in regards to the makeup of the counter protesters. You were discussing the counter protesters, no?
Not exactly, I was specifically pointing out that this protest and counter protest was not just about a white/black issue.
But that's OK. Thanks for explaining. :)

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?" - St. Teresa of Calcutta

Saving this post, without any editorializing, for every future example of Islamic terrorism, and noting that it was never posted without comment by same poster in the wake of less, uh, /conservative/ acts of terrorism.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some comments from alt-right white nationalists on white supremacist site Stormfront.

"I have zero sympathy for her. Good riddance! Once less SJW moron in the world."

"How satisfying! ... A brain-dead liberal White girl named Heather has bitten the dust "protecting our freedoms"... Good riddance!"

"There is no doubt Jewry has everything to do with the chaos, the man arrested for running those people over in unquestionably Jewish."

"The woman was in her mid-30's with no children or husband and was attending an antifa rally mainly with early 20-somethings and teens. She sounded like a real winner for sure."

"That was the most awesome video I have ever seen. It fills my heart with pure joy. The Dodge Challenger used to be one of my favorite cars, but now it shall have a special place in my heart forever. Sublime."

To his credit, I did find one post by a member pointing out the sheer lunacy of calling this self-defense, noting that nobody his the killer's car with anything until /after/ he plowed into the crowd. At a high rate of speed.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Saving this post, without any editorializing, for every future example of Islamic terrorism, and noting that it was never posted without comment by same poster in the wake of less, uh, /conservative/ acts of terrorism.
There are violent groups on the left and on the right.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What first ammendment issues do you see here? This is a thread about a terrorist murdering a woman and injuring 19 more.
Not a terrorist. Violent leftists need to get out of the street and stop hitting cars. If they want to protest, they need to get a permit. Maybe if they hadn't caused 2 cars to crash minutes before, the street would have been more clear.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟274,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What first ammendment issues do you see here? This is a thread about a terrorist murdering a woman and injuring 19 more.

Good, then please keep on topic and I won't have to help steer you back on course.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some comments from alt-right white nationalists on white supremacist site Stormfront.

"I have zero sympathy for her. Good riddance! Once less SJW moron in the world."

"How satisfying! ... A brain-dead liberal White girl named Heather has bitten the dust "protecting our freedoms"... Good riddance!"

"There is no doubt Jewry has everything to do with the chaos, the man arrested for running those people over in unquestionably Jewish."

"The woman was in her mid-30's with no children or husband and was attending an antifa rally mainly with early 20-somethings and teens. She sounded like a real winner for sure."

"That was the most awesome video I have ever seen. It fills my heart with pure joy. The Dodge Challenger used to be one of my favorite cars, but now it shall have a special place in my heart forever. Sublime."

To his credit, I did find one post by a member pointing out the sheer lunacy of calling this self-defense, noting that nobody his the killer's car with anything until /after/ he plowed into the crowd. At a high rate of speed.

This is just a smattering of the ugliness which is being exposed in regard to this tragic circumstance.

It is encouraging that I haven't found such abject ugliness being expressed on Christian Forums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DHT4dbMXYAAvtUJ.jpg

And they didn't get a permit either...

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
DHT4dbMXYAAvtUJ.jpg

And they didn't get a permit either...
Those were members of the U.S. military. And the United States was officially in a war. So they did have a permit. They weren't violent communist anarchists as is the group today who calls itself "antifascist."

Last edited:
Upvote 0