Numerology like 444 or 333 or 999 does it mean anything?

keiw

Jan 8, 2022
upstate, ny
✟2,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I've been trying to find information on numerology and if it means anything or is it one of those things that people look too deep into?

Thank you,

Jared

Yes 7 = complete in the numbers of men--thus 6 falls short of complete= 666--3 things on earth in the power positions
1) govt-6
2) religion-6
3) the commercial system-6 all promise a better way of life, but all 3 fall short of Gods kingdom-7 promises. Men in these power positions are the cause of mans problems they cannot fix it. Gods kingdom is mans only hope.
The quote said--Its the number of a man,--- not a man.
All 3 of those lose their power positions by the will of Gods kingdom, they do not want that.

• Informative
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I've been trying to find information on numerology and if it means anything or is it one of those things that people look too deep into?

Thank you,

Jared
I don't know about 333 and 444 and 999 but I listened to a video of someones testimony where Jesus told them what each number and color represents, so here is what they said each thing means:
3 = Number of Godhead (trinity)
777 is Jesus's number
1: Totality
2: Separation
3: Change
4: Power of God
5: Hand off God
7: Perfection
10: Grace
12: Godhead
White : Holiness
Yellow: Faithfulness
Red: Purification
Green: Joy
Yellow: Peace (I know it said yellow and 3 twice but I take it that they have 2 meanings)
Orange: Goodness of Jesus
Rose color: Temperance
Grey: Meekness
Violet: Prudence

View attachment 311504

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you,

Jared

No. Numerology is witchcraft

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
How is numerology witchcraft? What's the Scripture basis?
numerology the thing taught by pagans is bad BUT numbers themselves are not bad, and are used very often in the Bible such as 7 and 12 very often, so don't let anyone tell you the significance of numbers is wrong, only the false lies of pagans regarding numerology is wrong, but numbers as I mentioned the meanings Jesus explained to someone is good :)

• Winner
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟138,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I would be cautious about getting too invested in numerology. It may create an OCD about checking numbers all the time and finding meaning that probably isn't there. That isn't to say numbers never have meaning but overthinking it can become unhealthy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I would be cautious about getting too invested in numerology. It may create an OCD about checking numbers all the time and finding meaning that probably isn't there. That isn't to say numbers never have meaning but overthinking it can become unhealthy.
I mean overthinking anything can be unhealthy, but I know the OP was just asking if anyone knew the meaning of a few numbers. I know I love numbers and love math. I went to school and got a degree in Accounting and worked at a firm for almost 2 years. I loved every aspect of numbers I felt like I was bathing in numbers all the time. Even though my profession is no longer in Accounting I still like to notice them.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up. As a reminder, the Statement of Faith includes this note:
Faith groups and individuals that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation whereby He, as God, took on human flesh (becoming fully God and fully man in one person), are considered non-Christians at CF. Posts that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation are considered non-Christian theology and are not allowed in "Christians Only" forums. Discussions in all "Christians Only" forums must be in alignment with Trinitarian beliefs.​

Upvote 0

Saint JOHN

May 5, 2017
Adelaide
✟20,848.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Numerics are used in scripture for various reasons and ARE relevant ! God IS Omni-science And mathematics is very necessary; see people like Ivan Panin though he did a study on this topic (and others ) when man puts his sticky fingers into Gods things he most often mucks it up somewhere along the line as he did but its a start.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jan 19, 2022
Kirklin, Indiana
Visit site
✟34,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I work at a shoe warehouse for GXO third party contract logistics for Nike and shoe sizes keep coming across my path like 666 and it is disturbing to me when that happens sometimes but then I remember that scripture says that does not mean the shoes are the mark of the beast

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I work at a shoe warehouse for GXO third party contract logistics for Nike and shoe sizes keep coming across my path like 666 and it is disturbing to me when that happens sometimes but then I remember that scripture says that does not mean the shoes are the mark of the beast
I got my degree in accounting and worked a couple years about as a bookkeeper/payroll agent and when I input numbers I saw 666 often but just as often if not more I saw 777's so keep an eye out Jesus is out there

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank you,

Jared

Hi.. keep digging.. just because someone says its ok other says it wrong. Do we know anything about Hebrew/Greek? Take 666 ooh mark of the beast. Yet its 600,60,6. Each number means something. So numbers mean allot. The fact that each letter in the alefbet has a numerical value.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thank you,

Jared

God's Number System throughout the Bible.

1 - Wholeness. Singleness.
2 - Multiplication.
3 - Power of God
4 - The Creation
5 - The Grace of God
6 - Man
7 - Perfection
8 - New Beginnings
9 - The Holy Spirit
10 - (The) Law
11 - Chaos
12 - Government
13 - Rebellion
40 - Testing
400 - Silence

To plug in a few examples:

1 - 'If your eye be single your whole body will be full of light' (Matthew 6:22-23)

3 - Signs, miracles, wonders. 'Holy, Holy, Holy'. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Death, Burial, Resurrection.

The Lord Jesus reinstates Peter 3x after Peter denies Him 3 x (John 21:15-25)

4 - 4 Great angels of the Elements (Matthew 24:31), 4 Cardinal directions, 4 Living Creatures (Revelation 4:6-11) etc.

2 - 'Be fruitful and multiply (subdue the earth)' (Genesis 1:27-28), Noah led the animals into the ark in pairs of 2 for the purpose of re-population of the wildlife - Genesis 6:19-20).

9 - 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7-11), 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)

A more complicated sequence of numbers is found in the parable of the wise and foolish virgins told by the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 25:1-13).

The number's 5 (the grace of God) and 10 (The Law).

5 + 5 = 10.

10 - 5 = 5.

5 Foolish virgins ran out of oil. 5 Wise virgins did not.

These virgins represent the Church because unbelievers remain lost apart from Christ.. and the unbelieving have no oil (the guidance of the Holy Spirit's anointing through the baptism of the Holy Spirit).

The Law (10) states that half of the Church (5) doesn't make it to heaven (In the Parable that the Lord Jesus told).

In any case, you can plug numbers in as keys throughout the Bible.. God does have a number system and certain numbers or repetition of numbers are not mere coincidence.

Especially in the Parables, if you want real Kingdom theology (without the opinions, differing belief systems, disagreements, and denominations..etc).

The Lord God also combines numbers in many instances of scripture and this goes to signify other things.. it requires the spirit of wisdom and revelation to understand the things He hides.

'It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.'

(Proverbs 25:2)

'17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him'

(Ephesians 1:17)

'Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.'

(Jeremiah 33:3)

'6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.'

(1 Corinthians 2:6-15)

One more thing..

God's number system is directly referenced in the book of Revelation.

'Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.'

(Revelation 13:18)

This verse specifically calls for wisdom and one who has understanding to calculate. This falls in line with many other spiritual truths in God's Word.

No one could know the purpose and meaning of God's design without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Grace and peace to you..

Last edited:
Upvote 0