Number of the name sealed in 2014

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
;Try taking the Word as a little child. Your mysteries will start to fade and you'll find the Lord confirms His Word with anointing power.
I'm not talking about drinking milk. I'm talking about entering in like a child...just like Jesus said. You won't get in any other way.

Jeremiah 1:
5-6 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I hallowed thee, I appointed thee a prophet unto the nations.

6 And I said, Alas, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak; for I am a child.

I think so, that we are done.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello LastSeven,
You cannot avoid the mark of of the beast for the reason that as the servants of God have the seal of God on their foreheads, so the enemies of God have the mark of the beast on their foreheads or their right hand.

Rev 7:3 saying, Hurt not the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees, until we shall have sealed the bondmen of our God upon their foreheads.

Rev 22:3-4 And no curse shall be any more; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him,

v.4 and they shall see his face; and his name [is] on their foreheads.

And here is the mark of those who worship the beast;
[FONT=&quot]Rev 13:16 And it causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bondmen, that they should give them a mark upon their right hand or upon their forehead;[/FONT]

17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of its name.

18 Here is wisdom. He that has understanding let him count the number of the beast: for it is a man's number; and its number [is] six hundred [and] sixty-six.

We had explain to you our view about this topic and it is now up to you if what mark should you choose, mark of God or mark of the beast.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he says, Having ascended up on high, he has led captivity captive, and has given gifts to men.

[FONT=&quot]Be sure you are not brought to captivity to worship and served the beast, but took the gifts he give us, his grace of salvation through faith on his name.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks and God bless.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]your brother in Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]virgilo[/FONT].
so you agree that the mark of the beast is not a tattoo or a computer chip?

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
entering in like a child, is being innocent.

Jesus likens it to being married to Him aswell.

we are to be innocent or "virgins" for Him. He will not marry a harlot/harlot.

most Christians will be seduced in the hour of temptation and loose their "virginity"
when they worship the false Christ, thinking he is Jesus.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
entering in like a child, is being innocent.

and we know to likened an innocent child shall teaches us in learning and knowing the Scriptures, which are able to make the wise unto salvation through faith which is in Jesus Christ whom dwelleth in us.

Jesus likens it to being married to Him aswell.

In earlier years of my life I had been separated with him as a result of wrong faith our parents and churches has taught us and I was thankful when God who separated me from the womb of my mother called me by grace to know him as my great creator. Isaiah 54:5

we are to be innocent or "virgins" for Him. He will not marry a harlot/harlot.
Like the 144.000 we must have the name of God written on us and learn the new song that which no one will learn except them who were which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins: these are they who follow the Lamb wheresoever it goes. These have been bought from men [as] first-fruits to God and to the Lamb:

John 3:9 Whoever has been begotten of God does not practise sin, because his seed abides in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God.

most Christians will be seduced in the hour of temptation
and loose their "virginity"
when they worship the false Christ, thinking he is Jesus.

Jesus said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, if a man kept my saying, he shall never see death.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, *I* also will keep thee out of the hour of trial, which is about to come upon the whole habitable world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Acts 2:21 And it shall be that whosoever shall call upon the name of [the] Lord shall be saved.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so you agree that the mark of the beast is not a tattoo or a computer chip?

Mark of the beast is man's carnal mind.

Romans 8:5-8 For they that are according to flesh mind the things of the flesh; and they that are according to Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

v.6 For the mind of the flesh [is] death; but the mind of the Spirit life and peace.

v.7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God; for neither indeed can it be:

v.8 and they that are in flesh cannot please God.

James 4:7 Subject yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello LastSeven,
You cannot avoid the mark of of the beast

Just to clarify, it was alive_again who suggested that the verse about "let he who has wisdom calculate the number" was actually a warning to avoid the mark.

I'm saying that the verse is a riddle of sorts or a clue, to help us figure out who/what is the beast.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just to clarify, it was alive_again who suggested that the verse about "let he who has wisdom calculate the number" was actually a warning to avoid the mark.

I'm saying that the verse is a riddle of sorts or a clue, to help us figure out who/what is the beast.

Hello brother LastSeven greetings,
It is not important if who among you with brother "Alive" has quoted the phrase you mentioned neither I'm not interested to know if what is the clue you intended to share for it shall not add or benefit us to grow in spirit.
Who is the beast?

The mystery of the beast has existed even before the history of human race. The beast is not a man nor a physical being and it is very impossible for man to comprehend.

Jeremiah 31: 27 And it shall come to pass” says the Lord, “when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of the beast.

31:28 In the past I saw to it that they were uprooted and torn down, that they were destroyed and demolished. But now I will see to it that they are built up and firmly planted.

The who will be uprooted and torn down, destroy and demolished is the seed of the beast.
The one to be built up firmly planted is the seed of man or the word of God.

This correlates to curse of God to the serpent and to the woman Gen 3:15
v.15 And I will put hostility between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring; her offspring will attack your head, and you will attack her offspring’s heel.”

For further clarification I suggest you to read my earlier post # 105
Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Last edited:
Upvote 0
F

FirenWater

Heres a few, shows somewhat of a patern of the carnal minded

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

2Cr 10:4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

Just playing with them really, found some more but sometimes they seem too strange to post yet

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Heres a few, shows somewhat of a patern of the carnal minded

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

2Cr 10:4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

Just playing with them really, found some more but sometimes they seem too strange to post yet

Hello FirenWater greetings,
Good post!!!
If your mind is good your Father is God; if your mind is carnal your father is the devil.

Thank you and god bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0
F

FirenWater

Hello FirenWater greetings,
Good post!!!
If your mind is good your Father is God; if your mind is carnal your father is the devil.

Thank you and god bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Hi virgilio, I notice that whichever mind is reccognized as either "life and peace" or "death and hatred".

While we were yet enemies... even "enemies in our minds", seems very much so as putting "his enemies" (our minds) "under his feet" (teaching) passing "from death" (even from being carnally minded) "unto life" and peace (becoming "spiritually minded").

Theres definately some forehead activity there.. "sealed" with the Spirit, or "the mind of Christ"

God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi virgilio, I notice that whichever mind is reccognized as either "life and peace" or "death and hatred".

While we were yet enemies... even "enemies in our minds", seems very much so as putting "his enemies" (our minds) "under his feet" (teaching) passing "from death" (even from being carnally minded) "unto life" and peace (becoming "spiritually minded").

Theres definately some forehead activity there.. "sealed" with the Spirit, or "the mind of Christ"

God bless you
Romans 8:9-13 But *ye* are not in flesh but in Spirit, if indeed God's Spirit dwell in you; but if any one has not [the] Spirit of Christ *he* is not of him:
v.11 But if the Spirit of him that has raised up Jesus from among [the] dead dwell in you, he that has raised up Christ from among [the] dead shall quicken your mortal bodies also on account of his Spirit which dwells in you.

v.12 So then, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to flesh;

v.13 for if ye live according to flesh, ye are about to die; but if, by the Spirit, ye put to death the deeds of the body, ye shall live:

v.16 But I say, Walk in [the] Spirit, and ye shall no way fulfil flesh's lust.

v.17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these things are opposed one to the other, that ye should not do those things which ye desire;

Galatians 5:18-25 but if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under law.

v.19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness,

v.20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strifes, jealousies, angers, contentions, disputes, schools of opinion,

v.21 envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revels, and things like these; as to which I tell you beforehand, even as I also have said before, that they who do such things shall not inherit God's kingdom.

v.22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, fidelity,

v.23 meekness, self-control: against such things there is no law.

v.24 But they that [are] of the Christ have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts.

v.25 If we live by the Spirit, let us walk also by the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 but the spiritual discerns all things, and *he* is discerned of no one.

16 For who has known the mind of [the] Lord, who shall instruct him? But *we* have the mind of Christ.

Theres definately some forehead activity there.. "sealed" with the
Spirit, or "the mind of Christ"
John 3:33 He that has received his testimony has set to his seal that God is true; Rev 22:4 and they shall see his face; and his name [is] on their foreheads.
Rev 14:1-4 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing upon mount Zion, and with him a hundred [and] forty-four thousand, having his name and the name of his Father written upon their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice out of the heaven as a voice of many waters, and as a voice of great thunder. And the voice which I heard [was] as of harp-singers harping with their harps;

3 and they sing a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders. And no one could learn that song save the hundred [and] forty-four thousand who were bought from the earth.

4 These are they who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins: these are they who follow the Lamb wheresoever it goes. These have been bought from men [as] first-fruits to God and to the Lamb:

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mystery of the beast has existed even before the history of human race. The beast is not a man nor a physical being and it is very impossible for man to comprehend.

I agree that the beast is not a man or physical being.

Jeremiah 31: 27 And it shall come to pass” says the Lord, “when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of the beast.

The word "beast" in this verse is not the same beast who's mark we are talking about. In the verse above the beast is be·he·mah which means "cattle". The beast of Revelation is described by the word thēriou which means "wild beast".

Jeremiah 31:27 is not talking about the beast of revelation.

31:28 In the past I saw to it that they were uprooted and torn down, that they were destroyed and demolished. But now I will see to it that they are built up and firmly planted.

The who will be uprooted and torn down, destroy and demolished is the seed of the beast.
The one to be built up firmly planted is the seed of man or the word of God.

This doesn't even make sense. Clearly the verse is talking about the same "they" both times. In the past "they" were uprooted, but now "they" are built up. It's comparing how the Lord treated them in the past with how he will treat them in the future.

Where on earth do you get the idea that the first they is talking about the seed of the beast and the second they is talking about the seed of the woman?​

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree that the beast is not a man or physical being.

So, it is clear that beast is spiritual.

The word "beast" in this verse is not the same beast who's mark we are talking about. In the verse above the beast is be·he·mah which means "cattle". The beast of Revelation is described by the word thēriou which means "wild beast".

your description of beast fell on same meaning-beast, wild beast are animals.

Peter describe the beast or animals are not real animals but those person
who has a carnal mind or have the mark of the beast which are children of curse.

2 Peter 2:12-15 But these, as natural animals without reason, made to be caught and destroyed, speaking injuriously in things they are ignorant of, shall also perish in their own corruption,

v.13 receiving [the] reward of unrighteousness; accounting ephemeral indulgence pleasure; spots and blemishes, rioting in their own deceits, feasting with you;

v.14 having eyes full of adultery, and that cease not from sin, alluring unestablished souls; having a heart practised in covetousness, children of curse;

15 having left [the] straight way they have gone astray, having followed in the path of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved [the] reward of unrighteousness;

[quote[This doesn't even make sense. Clearly the verse is talking about the same "they" both times. In the past "they" were uprooted, but now "they" are built up. It's comparing how the Lord treated them in the past with how he will treat them in the future.

No.it is not the same The tares and the grain is for the future to be separated during the time of harvest and yes, the church are built up and still taking up the remnants of the children of God.

Where on earth do you get the idea that the first they is talking about the seed of the beast and the second they is talking about the seed of the woman?

Genesis 3:14-15 And LORD God said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this, be thou cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field. On thy belly shalt thou go, and eat dust all the days of thy life.

v.15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he shall crush thy head, and thou shalt crush his heel.

[FONT=&quot]For Christians, the most important genealogy of Scripture is that of Jesus Christ. The two versions of this genealogy given by Matthew (ch 1:1–16) and Luke (ch 3:23–38) In his Gospel, Matthew stresses the fact that Jesus of Nazareth was, indeed, the One to whom Moses and the prophets bore witness, and begins his account in typical Jewish style by giving Jesus’ family pedigree. Since Messiah was to be of the seed of Abraham (Gen 22:18; Gal 3:16), the father of the Jewish nation, and of David, the founder of its royal line (Isa 9:6, 7; 11:1)[/FONT]

Genesis 22:17-18 I will richly bless thee, and greatly multiply thy seed, as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is on the sea-shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

v.18 and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves, because thou hast hearkened to my voice.

Galatians 3:16 But to Abraham were the promises addressed, and to his seed: he does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed; which is Christ.
Galatians 3:26 for ye are all God's sons by faith in Christ Jesus.

v.27 For ye, as many as have been baptised unto Christ, have put on Christ.

v.28 There is no Jew nor Greek; there is no bondman nor freeman; there is no male and female; for ye are all one in Christ Jesus:

29 but if *ye* [are] of Christ, then ye are Abraham's seed, heirs according to promise.

Nowhere can you prove that there is a "wild beast" in real presence?
Who, what, and where was he located now?

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We agree that the beast is spiritual, I just don't think that Jeremiah 31:27 supports that at all. Completely unrelated verse.

Just a question though, the translation you posted uses the phrase "the beast" but all the translations I've seen either say simply "beast" or "animals". What translation are you using?

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We agree that the beast is spiritual, I just don't think that Jeremiah 31:27 supports that at all. Completely unrelated verse.

Please try to read the context of Jer 31:27 the seed that were sown in a man
which symbolize the house of Israel and house of Judah were two seeds one is the seed of man and the other is the seed of east. (Gen 3:15)

Just a question though, the translation you posted uses the phrase "the beast" but all the translations I've seen either say simply "beast" or "animals". What translation are you using?
post# 112 The word "beast" in this verse is not the same beast who's mark we are talking about. In the verse above the beast is be·he·mah which means "cattle". The beast of Revelation is described by the word thēriou which means "wild beast".

You are the first I used that phrase"the beast" I just follow you. I used different on line Bible.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are the first I used that phrase"the beast" I just follow you. I used different on line Bible.

er.. no. In post #107 you said

You quoted Jeremiah 31:27 with the phrase "the beast". Don't tell me I used it first. I just want to know what translation that is.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
er.. no. In post #107 you said

You quoted Jeremiah 31:27 with the phrase "the beast". Don't tell me I used it first. I just want to know what translation that is.

Hello LastSeven,
Yes, I used it to emphasis and may be consider a typo error, the translation in NKJV and Darby English Bible is Jer 31:27 Behold, days come, saith he Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah [with] the seed of man and the seed of beast.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0