small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Searching for non-toxic and not made in China number and letter puzzles. Gosh didnt know they are so difficult to find. Would appreciate your help.

Hashi - online puzzle game

At the bottom of the page is the complete list of 24 available puzzles. Some of them are killers. I have a regular routine of six that I do daily.

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Melissa and Doug

here is their safety statement:
"Lastly, we take the extra step of having independent agencies test our products. We specifically test our paints and coatings frequently to be sure our toys meet or exceed government recommendations limiting heavy metals, lead, and phthalates in children’s items. All of our results have been verified by 3rd-party, independently accredited testing laboratories, considered by many to be the best scientific laboratories in the world."

however, don't know where they're made

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Melissa and Doug

here is their safety statement:
"Lastly, we take the extra step of having independent agencies test our products. We specifically test our paints and coatings frequently to be sure our toys meet or exceed government recommendations limiting heavy metals, lead, and phthalates in children’s items. All of our results have been verified by 3rd-party, independently accredited testing laboratories, considered by many to be the best scientific laboratories in the world."

however, don't know where they're made

Hmmm. I may have misinterpreted the OP.

Upvote 0