Now I know what I've been doing wrong ....

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,156.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's taken me a long time, but I've finally realised what I've been doing wrong, or more accurately, not doing ..

Face masks can make you more attractive — especially the surgical variety, study finds

By this time tomorrow I'll be kitted up in a surgical mask, surgical gown, surgical shoes, surgical gloves and swinging a stethoscope around my neck!

I can't wait!!

My personal experience is that 50% of mask-less people are hostile and obsitanant.
Plus they interact with other maskless people shooting mouth juices at each other if they have the choice.

The other 50% are just taking a break and trying to be normal again.
Then watching the infection rates at record levels, they grudgingly return to wearing masks.
(maybe that's only me though)

So yes. If I was seeking to socalize with somebody, I'd avoid maskless people.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When the COVID item got going, I understood that if I submitted to God, He could have me making His good use of the situation.

In the supermarket I was very surprised at how nice people were with me . . . while I was letting them go first and moving out of their way so they could pass me at six feet. I was socializing more, this way, and there was a lot of thanking and appreciation. But before the COVID restrictions, we would just pass each other and that would be about it.

And I ride my bike in the winter. kOne of my masks is soft and warm and fits just right to help cover my mouth and chin, to protect me from wind chill.

Upvote 0