✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Again I’m posting the Readings from the Universalis website. By God’s Grace, let us listen with the ears of our hearts as our Mother Mary listened, and did the Truth she heard from Him.

First reading - Apocalypse 15:1-4 - The victors sang the hymn of Moses and of the Lamb
What I, John, saw in heaven was a great and wonderful sign: seven angels were bringing the seven plagues that are the last of all, because they exhaust the anger of God. I seemed to see a glass lake suffused with fire, and standing by the lake of glass, those who had fought against the beast and won, and against his statue and the number which is his name. They all had harps from God, and they were singing the hymn of Moses, the servant of God, and of the Lamb: ‘How great and wonderful are all your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are all your ways, King of nations. Who would not revere and praise your name, O Lord? You alone are holy, and all the pagans will come and adore you for the many acts of justice you have shown.’
Responsorial Ps 97(98):1-3,7-9 - How great and wonderful are all your works, Lord God almighty.
Sing a new song to the Lordfor he has worked wonders. His right hand and His holy arm have brought salvation.The Lord has made known his salvation; has shown his justice to the nations.He has remembered his truth and love for the house of Israel.
How great and wonderful are all your works, Lord God almighty.
Let the sea and all within it, thunder; the world, and all its peoples.Let the rivers clap their hands and the hills ring out their joy at the presence of the Lord.
For the Lord comes, He comes to rule the earth. He will rule the world with justice and the peoples with fairness.
Gospel Acclamation Lk21:36 Alleluia, alleluia!
Stay awake, praying at all times or the strength to stand with confidence before the Son of Man. Alleluia!
Or: Rv2:10 Alleluia, alleluia!
Even if you have to die, says the Lord,
keep faithful, and I will give you
the crown of life. Alleluia!
Gospel - Luke 21:12-19 - Your endurance will win you your lives.
Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Men will seize you and persecute you; they will hand you over to the synagogues and to imprisonment, and bring you before kings and governors because of my name – and that will be your opportunity to bear witness. Keep this carefully in mind: you are not to prepare your defence, because I myself shall give you an eloquence and a wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relations and friends; and some of you will be put to death. You will be hated by all men on account of my name, but not a hair of your head will be lost. Your endurance will win you your lives.’
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your Faithful with love for Your Word as you filled Mary, with Jesus Who is our way, our Truth and our Life. Amen.

Reactions: Michie

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Again I’m posting the Readings from the Universalis website. By God’s Grace, let us listen with the ears of our hearts as our Mother Mary listened, and did the Truth she heard from Him.

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your Faithful with love for Your Word as you filled Mary, with Jesus Who is our way, our Truth and our Life. Amen.

Upvote 0

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Michie, Thanks for your reply to my post today. But I'm really confused by this new format and I don't think I can remain on this Forum. I will try one more week but it is taking far too much time for me and I think it must be confusing for others because the number of views showing are far less than before this new format began.

I'm sorry because I wanted to reach many more persons in the hope that Catholics as well as non Catholics might appreciate Mary and "Hear with the ears of their hearts, God great Love for Mary His Mother and Mother of His Church. On the Cross Jesus gave Mary to John and to all of us us, saying "Behold your Mother"!

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Michie, Thanks for your reply to my post today. But I'm really confused by this new format and I don't think I can remain on this Forum. I will try one more week but it is taking far too much time for me and I think it must be confusing for others because the number of views showing are far less than before this new format began.

I'm sorry because I wanted to reach many more persons in the hope that Catholics as well as non Catholics might appreciate Mary and "Hear with the ears of their hearts, God great Love for Mary His Mother and Mother of His Church. On the Cross Jesus gave Mary to John and to all of us us, saying "Behold your Mother"!

I am struggling with it as well. So please do not feel it’s just you. Take your time to discern and we will be here whenever you feel led to post. The Lord bless You always! :)

Upvote 0