Visit site
✟676,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey The washy looking version with the boy in the foreground is watercolor and the other is acrylic on canvas. The acrylic still needs cars and figures added. I was trying to emulate watercolor with the acrylic version and this is as close as I can get. IMG-5105.jpg IMG-5118.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Siddhi Koli

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey The washy looking version with the boy in the foreground is watercolor and the other is acrylic on canvas. The acrylic still needs cars and figures added. I was trying to emulate watercolor with the acrylic version and this is as close as I can get. View attachment 305943 View attachment 305944

Chris the bottom one for sure.
-
-
-
Also saw a while back your post of the water paintings was going to comment but i just got busy and i never did. But on that i though the water needed more reflecting of the light to not look so solid.

Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like the look of the watercolor. However, you have a perspective issue going on.

upload_2021-9-19_18-7-53.png

The figures and cars on the left side are dwarfed by the figure on the right.

Interestingly, on the left side everything works together. And on the right side everything works together.

If you treated each half as a separate work it would be fine. In fact, you could put in one or two more of these slivers of life style paintings and frame it.

upload_2021-9-19_18-11-56.png

Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like the look of the watercolor. However, you have a perspective issue going on.

View attachment 306083

The figures and cars on the left side are dwarfed by the figure on the right.

Interestingly, on the left side everything works together. And on the right side everything works together.

If you treated each half as a separate work it would be fine. In fact, you could put in one or two more of these slivers of life style paintings and frame it.

View attachment 306084
Great observations. Thanks for the feedback and graphic. I knew i had a perspective issue but was hoping if i just enlarge that front car a lot it might solve it. The two figures on the left might work as is since they are more left of center and further away from the viewers perspective but the car (s) are definitely too small.

Upvote 0