Nothing lewd found at Florida drag show, undercover agents confirm.

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,313.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Are doctors and development experts saying that there's really no such thing as male and female, that there's several different genders, that gender is fluid and and can't be defined, that men can become pregnant, that women can impregnate other women, and parents should go along with whatever their children decide about themselves based on what they've been exposed to? That's what's really going on with this. And there are people so determined to see woke liberalism prevail, they'll go along with virtually anything they think might accomplish that goal, at whatever cost.
So far as I can tell the only one saying that is you. Repeated over and over again like a mantra.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So far as I can tell the only one saying that is you. Repeated over and over again like a mantra.
That's probably because you don't really look into it. There are probably many who defend it, who don't really know much about it.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Along with sex-reassignment, Trans includes that there's really no such thing as male and female, that there's several different genders, that gender is fluid and and can't be defined, that men can become pregnant, that women can impregnate other women etc etc. And primarily that we should go along with whatever kids decide about themselves based on what Trans/LGBTQQIP2SAA+ tells them. Kids become the future architects of society, so of course they're going to be the targets of those who want to completely redefine the worldview regarding gender and sexuality. That's what drag queens and kids is all about. And that's just a starting point.
Drag queens aren’t trans. What are you talking about? They are entertainers.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Drag queens aren’t trans. What are you talking about? They are entertainers.
Drag Queens are Transvestites. There's a difference between Tyler Perry playing Madea and a Drag Queen. Just like there's a difference between someone wearing a costume and a Furry. I seriously doubt there are many if any Drag Queens who aren't LGBTQQIP2SAA+.

So many people who defend this stuff seem to know next to nothing about it.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟488,924.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Drag Queens are Transvestites. There's a difference between Tyler Perry playing Madea and a Drag Queen. Just like there's a difference between someone wearing a costume and a Furry. I seriously doubt there are many if any Drag Queens who aren't LGBTQQIP2SAA+.

So many people who defend this stuff seem to know next to nothing about it.
Are you also scared of transformers, trans fatty acids and transparency?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Drag Queens are Transvestites.
But that is not what 'trans' means. Trans means 'trans gender'. How can you rail against something you obviously have limited knowledge of?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟488,924.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
But that is not what 'trans' means. Trans means 'trans gender'. How can you rail against something you obviously have limited knowledge of?
In my experience, that's one of the prerequisites for a good railing.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They're both a transformation from one gender to another ie transgender. Drag Queen Transvestites take gender change a lot further than just wearing an outfit. The difference is they switch back and forth. I've seen them be a woman for a week or two, then switch back to a man for a while, then switch back to being a woman.

The concern is over children bring drawn into it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,085.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1679485885950.png

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,196,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Seems as if the panic about drag shows may by slightly overblown.

Who knew that entertainment was just entertainment? Well, DeSantis’ goons now, it seems.
Per the article:
The Dec. 28 performance featured campy skits like “Screwdolph the Red-Nippled Man Deer” and shimmying, bare-chested men who wouldn’t have been out of place at a Madonna concert. Also a hip thrust or two, similar to what is sometimes indulged in by NFL players after a touchdown. All of it was dutifully recorded by the undercover agents on state-issued iPhones.

But while the agents took photos of three minors at the Orlando drag show — who appeared to be accompanied by adults — they acknowledged that nothing indecent had happened on stage, according to an incident report obtained exclusively by the Miami Herald.

I would say that "lewd" and "age appropriate" could be different things for most people. I can see many people in the community thinking that Screwdolph the Red-Nippled Man Deer may be "questionable" in terms of age appropriateness. Given that this venue is owned by a publicly funded institution (Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra), I could understand some complaints coming in about it.

Despite the more benign sounding description the article gave, If you look at some pictures of that skit (obviously they can't be posted here), it's a man/deer (sounds like something out of a south park skit featuring Al Gore) dressed in a bikini top (equipped with fake breasts) and a thong, with two muscled/oiled up dudes in speedos grinding on it. Can't say I've ever seen an NFL end zone celebration featuring that, but hey, I don't watch a lot of football.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
They're both a transformation from one gender to another ie transgender. Drag Queen Transvestites take gender change a lot further than just wearing an outfit. The difference is they switch back and forth. I've seen them be a woman for a week or two, then switch back to a man for a while, then switch back to being a woman.
What are you talking about? Drag Queens are men dressed as women i.e. transvestites. As part of their act they dress as women. They may dress as women at other times .e.g. a party or appearance on popular TV talk show or panel quiz. They may not. It's their choice.

Trans gender are people who have or are changing their gender via chemical and surgical means. The fact that you seem not to know the difference is why your stated position appears ludicrous: not knowing what one tilts against is sadly a too common occurrence , these days.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I would say that "lewd" and "age appropriate" could be different things for most people.
Probably. Fortunately, Ron DeSantis kindly provided trained undercover officers with knowledge of the local laws to make a determination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are you talking about? Drag Queens are men dressed as women i.e. transvestites. As part of their act they dress as women. They may dress as women at other times .e.g. a party or appearance on popular TV talk show or panel quiz. They may not. It's their choice.

Trans gender are people who have or are changing their gender via chemical and surgical means. The fact that you seem not to know the difference is why your stated position appears ludicrous: not knowing what one tilts against is sadly a too common occurrence , these days.
Have you ever been around transvestites before? Have you seen one go from male for length of time, to female for a length of time, then back to male? Have you ever heard them being interviewed about being a transvestite? Seen a documentary? Are you at all familiar with the different versions of it? If not, then I probably know more about it than you do.

Transgender is anyone who identifies as a different gender from what it says on their birth certificate. Bruce Jenner was transgender while he still looked totally like a man. If you think someone only becomes transgender after they start getting hormone treatment (what you call "chemicals") or surgery, you have no idea of what you are talking about. Many transgender never go that route at all. I worked with a transgender person for a while. He changed his name to Zoe and sometimes wore a little bit of eyeliner and that was it. Still acted like a man, and sounded like a man. Trans doesn't really have any kind of actual rules at all, and progressively changes on a regular basis.

This is Pete Burns. He said he wasn't a transvestite or a transexual. Try figuring that one out.

UhegUaJ.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Probably. Fortunately, Ron DeSantis kindly provided trained undercover officers with knowledge of the local laws to make a determination.
What's legal doesn't always equate to what's moral.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What's legal doesn't always equate to what's moral.

Obviously. Many of these new anti-trans laws are immoral. And even in a case like this, when the performance was within the law, the state is taking action to punish the venue. Shameful.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously. Many of these new anti-trans laws are immoral. And even in a case like this, when the performance was within the law, the state is taking action to punish the venue. Shameful.
If you left your political stance aside and dug into why this is actually involving kids so much, you might see it differently.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
If you left your political stance aside and dug into why this is actually involving kids so much, you might see it differently.

Parents should have wide latitude in how they raise their kids without government interference. They can homeschool them and forbid dancing on Sunday, or they can take them to R-rated films and drag shows.

Actual dangers to children are already illegal, whether it comes from a youth pastor or a drag performer.

Upvote 0