Washington
✟260,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My parents got divorced when I was very young and I and my siblings were raised by my mother, who remained single for the rest of her life. My mom had developed dementia over the last several years and she passed away a few months ago. My sister was going through some of her things and discovered a note in her bible. The note is very old and must have been there for many years. None of my siblings knew the note existed until my sister found it. I just wanted to share this note.

To my children,

I leave this old Book as the best heritage I can give. Study it carefully and you will find the way to peace and righteousness and happiness as I have done. If there is ever anything wrong with your lives, come back to this Book as if it were a looking glass, and it will clearly show you what is the matter. And when you are lost in the world it will guide you home.

Love, Mommie

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My parents got divorced when I was very young and I and my siblings were raised by my mother, who remained single for the rest of her life. My mom had developed dementia over the last several years and she passed away a few months ago. My sister was going through some of her things and discovered a note in her bible. The note is very old and must have been there for many years. None of my siblings knew the note existed until my sister found it. I just wanted to share this note.

To my children,

I leave this old Book as the best heritage I can give. Study it carefully and you will find the way to peace and righteousness and happiness as I have done. If there is ever anything wrong with your lives, come back to this Book as if it were a looking glass, and it will clearly show you what is the matter. And when you are lost in the world it will guide you home.

Love, Mommie

Precious and true !

May God give you all the wisdom and strength to forgive your father.

May God revive you all in keeping with His word.
May God renew your strength in keeping with His promise.

GBU

Upvote 0