Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I found a whisker on my chin the other day. It's not too long or too thick or noticeable, but I noticed it and... to be honest, I think it's kind of cool?? I mean, I am a woman and, therefore, should be finding this disturbing, but I don't. I think it's kind of funny, actually. Now I can say that I have facial hair, even if it's just a singular whisker. :p

Again, I don't think that anyone really cares about this, but I thought I would share this just for the heck of it. Hope everyone else's day is going well too!

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I found a whisker on my chin the other day. It's not too long or too thick or noticeable, but I noticed it and... to be honest, I think it's kind of cool?? I mean, I am a woman and, therefore, should be finding this disturbing, but I don't. I think it's kind of funny, actually. Now I can say that I have facial hair, even if it's just a singular whisker. :p

Again, I don't think that anyone really cares about this, but I thought I would share this just for the heck of it. Hope everyone else's day is going well too!
Thank you for sharing. For some reason, this brought a smile to my face...something I needed today. Thank you.

Upvote 0