Not sure where to go from here

Creativeguy

Jul 24, 2012
✟19,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To make a long story short, my business hasn't been doing well. However, despite this, I've always given thanks to Him that I have my health, because it could be worse. Even though I've been frustrated work-wise, there are so many other things to be grateful for.

Well, I just found out today that I may need to prepare for the possibility of dialysis in the near future. My kidneys were damaged years ago, but with medication (and prayer), I was able to stop any further damage and live a happy, healthy life with no symptoms. But in the last few months, the health of my kidneys has rapidly declined, and I just feel so down.

Please pray for me, because I'm feeling a little down today.

Thanks.

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To make a long story short, my business hasn't been doing well. However, despite this, I've always given thanks to Him that I have my health, because it could be worse. Even though I've been frustrated work-wise, there are so many other things to be grateful for.

Well, I just found out today that I may need to prepare for the possibility of dialysis in the near future. My kidneys were damaged years ago, but with medication (and prayer), I was able to stop any further damage and live a happy, healthy life with no symptoms. But in the last few months, the health of my kidneys has rapidly declined, and I just feel so down.

Thanks.

Sorry life is being so tough on you right now ... I will pray ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks.

on our knees

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Thanks.

I know what it's like to feel so discouraged! I pray that you will feel God's hope and strength in your mind, heart, and body! And I pray for complete healing of your kidneys!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalms 37:5; Psalms 143:8; and Isaiah 30:20 all come to mind. Father, may You help this one to see the direction You would have them go, following Your guide, and receiving all Your provisions that are necessary for them to be confidant and satisfied in how You will sustain and uphold them. Amen.

Upvote 0