Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I have a confession too make, I've been to a few other Christian forums and I've got to have quite a few drink's before I can deal with the bible bashing I get from Christians.

It relaxes me and keeps me carm while I'm reading your replies. I have to have a drink, or I run the risk of headbutting my phone (Which I love)
Seriously I'm running out of money to cover all the phones I've headbutted.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have a confession too make, I've been to a few other Christian forums and I've got to have quite a few drink's before I can deal with the bible bashing I get from Christians.

It relaxes me and keeps me carm while I'm reading your replies. I have to have a drink, or I run the risk of headbutting my phone (Which I love)
Seriously I'm running out of money to cover all the phones I've headbutted.

A reason to drink is never a bad thing. :)

I do feel hurt that your fidelity to us has been shattered by your forum promiscuity. But while we're making confessions, I have another (do I dare say favorite :( ) forum i visit and I get the same treatment over there. Endless arguments that died long ago, yet like Ahab for some reason still beckon from atop the whale.

Hold a beer in one hand and a grain of salt in the other. And either pad your head or your phone. You'll be fine.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christians bashing the Bible?
Like church goers who don't believe a Word of it...

Use a brick instead. Much cheaper. ;)

I think the OP may be referring to Christians bashing the OP for whatever reason. It's not so different from those who encounter people who don't understand English, and respond by shouting.

• Agree
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0