✟15,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

i don't usually do the message board thing anymore, pretty toxic environment no matter the platform. However, i figured it could help me better understand the current state of Christianity.

Id love to chat!

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

i don't usually do the message board thing anymore, pretty toxic environment no matter the platform. However, i figured it could help me better understand the current state of Christianity.

Id love to chat!
Welcome :) I am glad you are here. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. God bless you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

Id love to chat!
Welcome! I was just addressing that on a thread I started early this morning. I am fairly new, but I am learning quickly that there is a lot of diversity about some topics here. I hope you enjoy it here and that you develop lasting fellowship with other members here.
God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-2-19_19-10-41.jpeg
Well I'm sure I don't have to warn you about the toxic threads that can crop up here too? Stick to what you need to read and experience and you'll be blessed.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello everyone,

Id love to chat!
Welcome to Christian Forums, VitFitPrayer.

Upvote 0