Not nee to the world, but i am to this place.

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yep!
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Well, I guess you could describe myself as "non-denominational" and thought I have always considered myself agnostic, I slowly became spiritual, dabbled in Eastern thinking, philoshopy, found my way even to politics, grew dissilusioned and came back to Christianity, the faith I was raised around or with; and I have found the most truth and significance in the bible. I even out of curiousity tried Judaism, as I was really curious about the whole Judeo-Christian thing.

I've spent many years searching for truth and meaning, much of my life and it has been a long difficult journey. I do not affiliate with many organized or denominal teachings as I find them too rigid for me and I have my oen interpertation of things. Christianity makes the most sense to me in terms of understanding the world and the like.

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm an old rocker, so I wondered is that why Black Sabbath?

Do you mean my name in regards to my story, or if I like the band? I believe it was partially to do with the meaning behind Church being held every sunday as well. I couldn't think of a name and I thought it would be funny, even though I do not think the name out right means anything bad depending on the context, lol.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep!
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Well, I guess you could describe myself as "non-denominational" and thought I have always considered myself agnostic, I slowly became spiritual, dabbled in Eastern thinking, philoshopy, found my way even to politics, grew dissilusioned and came back to Christianity, the faith I was raised around or with; and I have found the most truth and significance in the bible. I even out of curiousity tried Judaism, as I was really curious about the whole Judeo-Christian thing.

I've spent many years searching for truth and meaning, much of my life and it has been a long difficult journey. I do not affiliate with many organized or denominal teachings as I find them too rigid for me and I have my oen interpertation of things. Christianity makes the most sense to me in terms of understanding the world and the like.

I think you'll fit in fine with the rest of us "philosopher Christians." Welcome to CF!

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think you'll fit in fine with the rest of us "philosopher Christians." Welcome to CF!

Peace,
2PhiloVoid
Yes, it seems to be that way. Well, there is only one true god supposedly, correct? The rest is only how that relates to the rest of the world...

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, it seems to be that way. Well, there is only one true god supposedly, correct? The rest is only how that relates to the rest of the world...

Yep, there's just one true God. And we have the interesting task of rationally sifting through all of the various ideas and possibilities, don't we? ;)

2PhiloVoid

Reactions: zelosravioli
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums