• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning Not Knowing I Was Pregnant

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I was in the house my aunt and her family used to live in. There were people there including my significant other and a child. I saw a former classmate of my significant other quarreling with me and I explained to him that I did not know I had children. One could tell he was angry and looking down on me. Some of the female, majority were also looking down on me, apparently they are church persons. My child explained that a particular female was telling her to treat me badly and she refused to. As all of this was happening my significant other had his head down looking on the floor while he remained silent, not saying anything.

As I have said before here I did not know I had any children until over 7 years ago. I tried to reach out to my children's father, he ignored me when I was trying to explain what was happening, then when he would try to contact me by phone or in person my alters would make things difficult. When my significant other would try and call to ask for me I heard someone (I didn't know it was him), asking to speak to a person on the phone, apparently he asked for me by name but I kept on hearing a different name and as such kept on saying wrong number whenever he would call. Additionally when he would try to come over to talk to me at my home I literally could not see him, like I was blind.

I know all of the above because of what Jesus Christ has shown me.

Below is a show " I didn't know i was pregnant" showing cases of women being pregnant and not knowing at all.

I didn't know I was pregnant

"Disabled alter Alters may be disabled when the body is not, for example a blind or mute alter may be created in response to abusers instructions, e.g. "Don't talk", "You didn't see anything". These alters can regain their sight or hearing, for example, after working through the memories that caused their disabilities. [9]:34-35 Read more: Alter Identities in Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD) and DDNOS."

Trauma Dissociation

The blind woman who switched personalities and could suddenly see