Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pregnant and marriage is just getting worse. Seems husband resents me for everything. He's said he is avoiding spending time with me, and in one argument called me a b---. Said he's trapped now. But he does love me. I have made so many mistakes, and certainly should have listened when told not to rush to have a child. But this is my fault, for being selfish and headstrong, and I have no idea how to do the right thing for my baby. Very alone, as my support network has all but fell away since I converted. It feels like such a test. Please pray for me and the baby, due in the beginning of december. It feels impossible to make any of this right.

Prayers. My wife and I have had some pretty severe struggles of a similar nature, but our love kept us strong through it all. Hang in there, and rest assured it is not all your fault. Most relationship problems are very rarely the fault of one person.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
and in one argument called me a b---.
People say things in the heat of an argument, they don't really mean. You need to be strong now for the baby, for the marriage. It is a time to take your faith to the next level as you face these challenges. I feel more can be achieved through you staying humble and quietly determined.

Upvote 0