Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
my cats was put down today i did something wrong my fault god hates me
dont care any more this and other things are the reason am not christian now

Yeah, I had a cat that I got from my father-in-law and it came from a feral mother cat. We loved it and it grew up with us along the years. Eventually it kept attacking us and became too aggressive. I wanted to release it on a farm, but my wife said that was irresponsible so we put it down. It was really intense emotionally since it was like our child (we didn't have kids at the time). I loved that cat. Really hard thing to go thru really.

But I still love God. If you blame God for your ups and downs you will fail in Christianity or be miserable. My suggestion is to take God out of the equation and look at it like humans or fate did it, not God. HTH :)

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,325.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
id like this thread closed am staying with Jesus i was angry my emotions got the better off me, i have another cat who needs my care he is 10 so he only a year younger than tigger he is looking for tigger
everything that happens in life i blame me its not Gods fault its not anyone's fault its life and sometimes life is painful sorry about this thread and thank you for support i spoke to my minster today she helped me see things differently the saint that the link talked about i want to wear the neckles that was for sale but its a lot of money need to save up for it ...i didnt know there was a saint for those effected by abuse

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Will keep praying for you. Remember Jesus was abused too, maybe different than yours but He was laughed at, slapped, naked on the cross while people were laughing at him, verbally and physically tortured him. We are weak, nothing wrong with that.

I can't comprehend how you feel, read something by someone with depression before, and remembered she said that the depression is still there, but with the help of God it became something she can live with. Prayers

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
my cats was put down today i did something wrong my fault god hates me
dont care any more this and other things are the reason am not christian now

Living in hell for ever is not worth anything you ever did.

If you deny Jesus he will deny you and this is not something any one wants. I warn you as a brother in God with love, please do not give up on Jesus and his love for us.

Never mind, just saw your new post.

Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not the biggest reason but i have been abused psycally mentally and sexual more times than id count on two hands , my dad killed himself , mentallyill with voices and demons like people i see and hear ocd etc now i dont want to sware but tell me now if god loves me now

Yes, GraceofGod3, he loves you in spite of those horrible abuses for which you are not at all responsible! The devil's lies are to tell us we're worthless. God created you and therefore values you more than you'll ever know. I'll be praying for you daily.

Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
id like this thread closed am staying with Jesus i was angry my emotions got the better off me, i have another cat who needs my care he is 10 so he only a year younger than tigger he is looking for tigger
everything that happens in life i blame me its not Gods fault its not anyone's fault its life and sometimes life is painful sorry about this thread and thank you for support i spoke to my minster today she helped me see things differently the saint that the link talked about i want to wear the neckles that was for sale but its a lot of money need to save up for it ...i didnt know there was a saint for those effected by abuse
God bless you, dear, and Christ bless you. :crosseo: :groupray:

Upvote 0