Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just coming home from Bethlehem and saw a sign, a billboard.

Remember the little blond girl from Sunbeam Bread?

She is pictured with bowed head and eyes closed and the slogan below it says

'Not by Bread Alone'

I was shocked to say the least especially since I heard today about a sexual harassment lawsuit out in the midwest of the US against a 6 year old boy who had kissed a little girl.

Yes I said SIX YEARS OLD!

:o:o:o:confused::doh:
Anyway what do you think of that bread billboard, should these kind of messages be sponsored by national companies?

Here I found a pic of it on the internet

images

From this blog titled 'godvertising'

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Seems like they got certified recently too.

May 13, 2010
Sunbeam and Nature’s Own breads are now certified as kosher. Please check the ink jet expiration date to make sure that it was produced at plant 118. In the near future the letters HKA will be added to the expiration date/plant number.
This will apply only to breads, and not to buns or rolls.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
national companies, corporations, governments are not subject to Yahshua.

there is no moral compass for them, no conscience, to do what is right, nor to do what is good, nor to do what is helpful ---- only what makes money (in their eyes/motive).

King David said "I went to the market place and watched , and ALL of the booths had a FALSE SCALE..."

Martin Luther(admittedly maybe not so great a guy, but Yhvh used him to start freeing people from the enemy of Yahshua)
said that all the "lords" (land-owners of 'corporate' farms) had only ONE MOTIVE- greed. that they had no conscience or heart or life. (if there were any exceptions, they were exceptions)

I checked out as many business and individuals as I could myself, (in the last 40 years) ,
and found less than a handful out of tens of thousands
who even thought that they should not lie, and fewer still (almost no one) who confessed to not telling lies. (choosing to suffer with Yhvh's people instead of partaking of the worldly luxuries and profits and pleasures (idolatry)).

Upvote 0