Not bad for the first bass of the day (pic).

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Black Berkley Power Worms on a cloudy day in a dark pond. Seems like it will be a good day.

received_1812569488769540.jpeg

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Don't let PETA know but I let him fight me for a little bit. I felt his power and knew he was decent so I enjoyed the fight til I he came too close to shore and I ended the catch.

Second is meh

received_1812569078769581.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

NewLove

Jul 11, 2017
Indiana
✟18,598.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think I could eat one a day like the big one..deep fried, for the rest of my life, and never get tired of them...same with bream, except for the "one" part.

Peaople eat bass where you live? Here in Michigan they're strictly a sport fish. Then again, we have plenty of Walleye, Crappie, Perch, Trout, Salmon, Northern and so on. We also have Bluegill, which I believe you call Bream?

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Noice m8!

I'm all about realising though. My #1 rule with the kiddos is, they know how to unhook their fish and we don't eat them, so if a fish dies after they catch it they're done for the summer.

Thanks, yea that's good I suppose. That's really the only bass I've kept, I pretty much always throw the bass back, I just wanted to see what they tasted like. I don't make much money and I really get a thrill out of eating the fish I catch haha, now I only keep the walleyes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Thanks, yea that's good I suppose. That's really the only bass I've kept, I pretty much always throw the bass back, I just wanted to see what they tasted like. I don't make much money and I really get a thrill out of eating the fish I catch haha, now I only keep the walleyes
I completely support fishing and hunting for sport or food. I will hunt to eat, just don't eat fish, none of us do. So there's no reason a fish should die if you dont eat it. Of course I have leniency for wicked hookings and out of their control stuff. Playing with a fish out of water or failing to unhook it means they're not responsible enough to fish. I'll help when the hook is too hard. So basically it takes negligence and irresponsibility for me to lay the hammer down.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peaople eat bass where you live? Here in Michigan they're strictly a sport fish. Then again, we have plenty of Walleye, Crappie, Perch, Trout, Salmon, Northern and so on. We also have Bluegill, which I believe you call Bream?

Yea down south it's pretty much all bass, bluegill, and catfish... in select rivers there are some trout. However, on the Tennessee River where I live, there are TONS of species like Gar [3 types], Walleye, Paddlefish, Sturgeon, Bass [4 types], Catfish [4 types], Perch, Sunfish, Drum, Bluegill, Crappie, Sauger... however most of those are rare and hard to catch.

Here's a good day of me on the river, heres a gar, catfish, crappie, and walleye... but gar and walleye are really hard to catch, like I said, it's usually just catfish, bass, crappie, and bluegill-
20170626_085923.jpg

Reactions: Hall
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I completely support fishing and hunting for sport or food. I will hunt to eat, just don't eat fish, none of us do. So there's no reason a fish should die if you dont eat it. Of course I have leniency for wicked hookings and out of their control stuff. Playing with a fish out of water or failing to unhook it means they're not responsible enough to fish. I'll help when the hook is too hard. So basically it takes negligence and irresponsibility for me to lay the hammer down.

That's good, yea I only keep the fish if I am going to use it for bait [generally catfish bait] or to eat it. I stock my freezer with fish meat, and when the time comes I marinate it for a few days and cook it up and it tastes super delicious, doesn't even taste like fish... and it's really healthy

Upvote 0