Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Nazi movements and Anti-Semitism has rerisen so much in Scandinavia so much that this weekend's Yom Kippur were like Krystal Nacht in Sweden, and like WW2 in Denmark.

In first, Denmark deploys troops to guard synagogue, Israeli embassy
For the first time since WW2, Denmark actually deployed military troops in Copenhagen in order to protect its Israeli Embassy and Synagogue from Nazis

Hundreds of anti-Semites march in Sweden on Yom Kippur; 50 arrested
600 members of openly anti-Semitic Nordic Resistance Movement parade in all-black outfits, tussle with riot police

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm living in Scandinavia and things are really starting to build momentum here. The nazies are at their most active since the war and they're marching in the streets.
I'm feeling something is in the air.

Please know I'm praying for your people and I've learned through the history that we need to stand up to protect the Jewish people. I pray to God that I'll be courageous enough to risk whatever I'll need to in order to stand up for you guys.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Nazi movements and Anti-Semitism has rerisen so much in Scandinavia so much that this weekend's Yom Kippur were like Krystal Nacht in Sweden, and like WW2 in Denmark.

For the first time since WW2, Denmark actually deployed military troops in Copenhagen in order to protect its Israeli Embassy and Synagogue from Nazis

600 members of openly anti-Semitic Nordic Resistance Movement parade in all-black outfits, tussle with riot police

Terrible. At least they were arrested.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm living in Scandinavia and things are really starting to build momentum here. The nazies are at their most active since the war and they're marching in the streets.
I'm feeling something is in the air.

Please know I'm praying for your people and I've learned through the history that we need to stand up to protect the Jewish people. I pray to God that I'll be courageous enough to risk whatever I'll need to in order to stand up for you guys.
Bless you, Stabat Mater. I've known you long enough to know that you have the heart of a Jew. You know that if you help us, it will put you in danger too. I will pray for you as well, that you will have courage for the times at hand.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

And it's not just in Scandinavia. It was just last winter that a Jewish cemetery was being desecrated in St. Louis MO USA.

But take heart that all sorts of us Christians see ourselves as spiritual Semites. You are our brothers and sisters, and we don't like it when you are treated badly. That holds true for our Messianic and not yet Messianic Jewish siblings.

Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Bless you, Stabat Mater. I've known you long enough to know that you have the heart of a Jew. You know that if you help us, it will put you in danger too. I will pray for you as well, that you will have courage for the times at hand.

What is our safety worth here if the price is an eternity away from God?
Europe cannot once again turn the blind eye on antisemitism, she has run a way to high tab already doing that.

In front of God we'll be trialled.
Know I'm praying for the Jewish people.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
And it's not just in Scandinavia. It was just last winter that a Jewish cemetery was being desecrated in St. Louis MO USA.
In Charlottesville, no one shouted anything about civil war statues. Nope. It was about Jews. When I lived in North Hollywood, a Jew was shot going to morning prayers at one of the local shuls. I personally remember being accosted on Wilshire Blvd (I was easily identified as an Orthodox Jew by my dress).

There have always been anti-Semites. But for a long time they kept it secret. Now they are emboldened. It truly is scary.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
In Charlottesville, no one shouted anything about civil war statues. Nope. It was about Jews. When I lived in North Hollywood, a Jew was shot going to morning prayers at one of the local shuls. I personally remember being accosted on Wilshire Blvd (I was easily identified as an Orthodox Jew by my dress).

There have always been anti-Semites. But for a long time they kept it secret. Now they are emboldened. It truly is scary.

It is, but there are those who will give their life to protect you too. Don't ever forget the Compassion and love in midst of the evil of the world.
God will always have hos servants even in the darkest times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums