Northern California Vs. Southern California

What region of california do you perfer?

• Northern California by far

• Northern California

• Northern California by a hair

• I dont have any preferance

• I perfer southern california/I have a history of mental problems

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeachGerl

Jul 16, 2006
San Diego, CA
✟7,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I've lived NorCal and SoCal. Both are very different in their aspects. I got to say I don't like L.A. but I do like S.F. However, I love the beach so I'd gotta say SoCal. I like the stretch of beaches in San Diego (North County) all way up to Orange County. That was breathtaking, at least to me.

Reactions: holyrokker
Upvote 0

fwiwwl

SINNER
Nov 7, 2005
✟1,258.00
Faith
Non-Denom
LivingByFaith said:
I'm sorry. I don't mean that rudely because things could've changed since you were there last. However, some of the things they do now are very "cultish" to say the least. :(

Does Pierce still frequent that place? FGT is a cult! Got many stories.Anyway, Nothern Ca is Great inspite of lying churches.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
LivingByFaith said:
I'm sorry. I don't mean that rudely because things could've changed since you were there last. However, some of the things they do now are very "cultish" to say the least.

fwiwwl said:
Does Pierce still frequent that place? FGT is a cult! Got many stories.Anyway, Nothern Ca is Great inspite of lying churches.

LivingByFaith said:
I don't know very much about the church. I do remember someone at my church saying that they were looking for a pastor, but that could've changed...Yes there are plenty of great churches in Northern CA!

when I walked out of the church in '82 (and never went back) John Mcdonald was the pastor. I use to teach Sunday School there among other things I was tasked with. For my own personal reasons, I left church, God, Eureka for good and went back into the military.

The church being a cult? I doubt its any more of a cult than other church in Eureka. I went to plenty of them as I grew up there.

But my mentioning earlier that I use to go to the church was just for conversation, not endorcement or to invite opinions on the church's beliefs. Just as in I also went to Lincoln Elementary, Zane JH, Eureka Sr High, worked in law enforcement, etc. was all just conversation from a former native Eurekan.

thought this was a simple thread on preferable living locations.

Upvote 0

LivingByFaith

Apr 25, 2005
USA!
✟8,353.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
justanobserver said:
when I walked out of the church in '82 (and never went back) John Mcdonald was the pastor. I use to teach Sunday School there among other things I was tasked with. For my own personal reasons, I left church, God, Eureka for good and went back into the military.

The church being a cult? I doubt its any more of a cult than other church in Eureka. I went to plenty of them as I grew up there.

But my mentioning earlier that I use to go to the church was just for conversation, not endorcement or to invite opinions on the church's beliefs. Just as in I also went to Lincoln Elementary, Zane JH, Eureka Sr High, worked in law enforcement, etc. was all just conversation from a former native Eurekan.

thought this was a simple thread on preferable living locations.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I've gone back and edited my other posts. That was not right. I apologize. I don't mind discussing the Eureka area with you.

Upvote 0

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
holyrokker said:
I don't smoke pot, so I prefer Southern CA

:confused:

Well...I don't smoke pot, either, and I wouldn't be caught dead in Southern California.

(Except the one time they made me go there to fight a fire in Malibu. Remember the firestorm that boiled out of the canyon about nine years ago or so? I was on that one...and that was pretty cool!!)

And I draw my north-south line through Ukiah-Red Bluff-Quincy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums