North Korea's "Rocket Man" and Divine guidance for Trump.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder how many people saw Trump's speech to the U.N. Friday.

He made it clear that we would bomb North Korea if Kim Jong Un continues to fly missiles over our allies and make threats to them and the USA. Kim responded by saying he would tame "deranged U.S. dotard with fire." You can't reason with, and use "diplomacy" to talk mental problems out of, crazy people. It is interesting that, as far as I know, NK's allies Russia and China have not complained about what Trump said and are cooperating with him on sanctions.

Please pray for Divine guidance for Trump and those who advise him. I feel so sorry for the North Korean AND South Korean people if there would be any bomb falling on NK. I'm not saying, personally, that it should never be an option, just that, as Trump said, it would be "a very sad day" for them. (Then there is the concern about nuclear fallout for the world.)

Also please pray for the North Koreans in general. As Trump said in the speech, millions are dying of starvation, and many more being horrifically oppressed, as the result of the regime there.

I have personally prayed for someone nearby (who isn't suicidal, as perhaps he is!) to take Kim out, if you get my drift. He is a major world class murderer. But...whatever the Almighty wants...

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You do understand that by 'rise up' I meant overthrow their government? Just checking :)
I thought that was probably what you meant. However, it seems to me that the NK regime has been exceedingly successful in intimidating their people and squashing any dissent. Now someone within Kim's immediate circle, maybe. I have a feeling, though, that this is all going to lead to war.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I thought that was probably what you meant. However, it seems to me that the NK regime has been exceedingly successful in intimidating their people and squashing any dissent. Now someone within Kim's immediate circle, maybe. I have a feeling, though, that this is all going to lead to war.

Hence the prayers...

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I know it is not for me to judge, but I do wonder why, evidently, so few seem to feel a need to pray for this. It's like they don't see that we are possibly on the verge of a nuclear exchange, of war. Maybe they are too busy to keep up with the news. Whatever. I also pray that people around the country see what very serious danger is presented with Kim Jung Un, and pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I ask that You would lead the North Korean Leader and his people to salvation. Seems like that would be a safe way of having him disarm his nuclear weapons. I pray for the protection of the World, all countries that are in line of possible nuclear destruction. Reach Kim Jong in a way that no one else can. I ask for World peace and unity between nations, In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0