• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

North Korea warns 'moment of explosion' nears America

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by WithLoveFromAlyssa, Apr 3, 2013.

1. WithLoveFromAlyssa

WithLoveFromAlyssa Love makes a choice, it has a voice...

+131
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    North Korea warns 'moment of explosion' nears - CNN.com

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast. No one can say a war will break out in Korea or not and whether it will break out today or tomorrow," North Korea's state news agency KCNA declared in its latest broadside. "The responsibility for this grave situation entirely rests with the U.S. administration and military warmongers keen to encroach upon the DPRK's sovereignty and bring down its dignified social system with brigandish logic."

DPRK is short for Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the official name for North Korea.
    Most observers say the North is still years away from having the technology to deliver a nuclear warhead on a missile. U.S. officials have said they see no unusual military movements across the Demilitarized Zone that splits the Korean Peninsula, despite weeks of bombastic rhetoric from Pyongyang, and many analysts say the increasingly belligerent talk is aimed at cementing the authority of the country's young leader, Kim Jong Un.
    But the North does have plenty of conventional military firepower, including medium-range ballistic missiles that can carry high explosives for hundreds of miles. And U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Wednesday that the North Korean threats to Guam, Hawaii and the U.S. mainland have to be taken seriously.

The United States has in turn made a show of its military strength in the annual drills, flying B-2 stealth bombers capable of carrying conventional or nuclear weapons, Cold War-era B-52s and F-22 Raptor stealth fighters over South Korea.
    KCNA blamed the U.S. and its South Korean allies for the situation, however.
    "We formally inform the White House and Pentagon that the ever-escalating U.S. hostile policy toward the DPRK and its reckless nuclear threat will be smashed by the strong will of all the united service personnel and people and cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means of the DPRK and that the merciless operation of its revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified," it said. "The U.S. had better ponder over the prevailing grave situation."

Are You Guys scared?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. abdAlSalam

abdAlSalam Bearded Marxist

+142
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    nope

3. Harpuia

Harpuia Oldie... very very oldie...

+826
    United States
    Deist
    Engaged
    US-Others
    Yeah yeah.

Blah blah blah sea of fire. I get it.

4. QueSi

QueSi Well-Known Member

+38
    Other Religion
    Single
    Nope, nothing to be scared of.

5. Fireinfolding

Fireinfolding ....

+3,332
    Christian
    Married
    He is sorta a loose canon ball

6. Merope

Merope Well-Known Member

+33
    Baptist
    Single
    The only thing I wonder about this whole situation is how long it will be before China clears her throat...

7. Fireinfolding

Fireinfolding ....

+3,332
    Christian
    Married
    If I was China, I would be embarrassed that this guy was one of my friends ^_^

He's certainly making a spectacle of himself.

How do you even talk to a man like that? He's irrational

8. Lazydaisy67

Lazydaisy67 Newbie

+8
    Anabaptist
    Married
    This guy wouldn't have to get a nuke over here. All he'd have to have is an EMP device and our country would be on it's knees in 2 days. Just sayin

9. Douger

Douger Veteran

+849
    Christian
    "Moment of explosion" sounds like something Borat would say.

10. I Eat Pie

I Eat Pie Well-Known Member

+85
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Oh the horrors!!! Let's all flee to Mexico!

11. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,603
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    No. We've seen this theater of the absurd before, and as long as no one in the Korean peninsula gets hurt, this will be just another period of bluff and bluster from North Korea.

12. I Eat Pie

I Eat Pie Well-Known Member

+85
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I like these threads. Christians jews muslims atheists etc can all come together.... And laugh at North Korea together xD.

13. Fireinfolding

Fireinfolding ....

+3,332
    Christian
    Married
    I wish he would just get a pair of nunchucks and play with those in front of a mirror or something.

14. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+16,071
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This.

I Doubt China really wants North Korea causing major trouble. They don't mind them bugging us, but IMHO I don't think they'll put up with them trying to start another war.

15. FreedByte

FreedByte .

+82
    Humanist
    Private
    - redacted -

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  16. SnowCal

SnowCal 50 Cent Party

+68
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Democrat
    What sort of EMP device would you suggest? Nuclear is best and easiest. But that means he has to get a nuke over here.

17. Vylo

Vylo Stick with the King!

+7,181
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    They would have to do high altitude nuclear explosion for the EMP blast, which wouldn't affect everything, but could affect other nations as well. Such an attack would cause massive economic damage, but few if any casualties. It would also prompt the US to turn NK into a parking lot in minutes.

18. Gxg (G²)

Gxg (G²) Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7) CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,185
    Oriental Orthodox
    Private
    US-Others
    Perhaps it's just me - but it did come to mind that perhaps a lot of the threats on nuclear war are a distraction for something else that could slip in.

A false flag comes to mind..and as said best elsewhere:

Others have even suggested that it could possibly be a distraction where others get trained to look for nuclear war - and yet there would be biological warfare based in agriculture or something dealing with the environment that could be better managed/developed by NK than nukes. Specifically, North Korea has been reportedly plotting a bio-terror attack with one or more of its 13 reported biological agents, some of which have even been reportedly tested on [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] and handicapped North Korean children.