Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It should be interesting to see how Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett or whoever it is that is running the executive branch of the government will respond. Obviously, Kim thinks that he has America on the run now that Trump isn't in office.

• Haha
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It should be interesting to see how Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett or whoever it is that is running the executive branch of the government will respond. Obviously, Kim thinks that he has America on the run now that Trump isn't in office.

You mean trump's pal isn't really our friend and ally? Gee, what a surprise!

BTW, a man named Joe Biden is running the executive branch of government, not Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett. Do you really not know this??

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You mean trump's pal isn't really our friend and ally?

That line had about a five minute lifespan when it first appeared and mainly served to make disgruntled Hillary supporters feel better. It's time to put it to bed.

• Agree
Reactions: Toynbee
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
seems north korea is the most delusional of all nations, kind of scary to see them trying to make nukes, I vote them most likely to use nukes on others.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That line had about a five minute lifespan when it first appeared and mainly served to make disgruntled Hillary supporters feel better. It's time to put it to bed.

I don't know what "line" you're writing about. trump and KJU were "bros" for the world to see. It's time to put your denial "to bed".

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what "line" you're writing about. trump and KJU were "bros" for the world to see. It's time to put your denial "to bed".

If you insist, although I cannot imagine that anyone would take that claim seriously.

Oh yes, we all know that if President Trump did something, it would be denounced and ridiculed by the usual crowd. So, if he was belligerent with this unpredictable tyrant who likes to throw missiles around the Pacific...that was awful. It could provoke the guy, don't we know? Then there would be World War III, which Trump probably wanted all along, don't we realize?

That's one story.

The alternate one was this--if Trump tried NOT to provoke this character and talked nice (as seemed to work when done by visiting basketball stars!), then perhaps something could be accomplished. Catching flies with honey rather than vinegar, right??

But he'd be vilified for doing this too, using the silly claim you repeated. They're "bros." Wasn't that the idea we were supposed to buy? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,857.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If you insist, although I cannot imagine that anyone would take that claim seriously.

Oh yes, we all know that if President Trump did something, it would be denounced and ridiculed by the usual crowd. So, if he was belligerent with this unpredictable tyrant who likes to throw missiles around the Pacific...that was awful. It could provoke the guy, don't we know? Then there would be World War III, which Trump probably wanted all along, don't we realize?

That's one story.

The alternate one was this--if Trump tried NOT to provoke this character and talked nice (as seemed to work when done by visiting basketball stars!), then perhaps something could be accomplished. Catching flies with honey rather than vinegar, right??

But he'd be vilified for doing this too, using the silly claim you repeated. They're "bros." Wasn't that the idea we were supposed to buy? :rolleyes:
I think there is some substance to your argument. However, when the evidence had shown that Trump was either a dangerous fool, or a foolish danger it was reasonable to deduce that whatever decisions he might make would be the wrong ones. :)

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think there is some substance to your argument. However, when the evidence had shown that Trump was either a dangerous fool, or a foolish danger it was reasonable to deduce that whatever decisions he might make would be the wrong ones. :)
But that was just propaganda. Trump did not start any wars, did he? No. He was the only president in our time not to get us into some new overseas conflict. He lessened tensions between Israel and its neighbors, even including the almost unthinkable--four peace agreements between Israel and Arab nations. He reduced our military commitment in Afghanistan, effectively ending a war that had been ramped up by Obama.

And we could go on. Far from being a "dangerous fool," he was an innovative and successful force for calming international tensions. And just look at all the damage that has been done by the new administration in only five months--intermittent war has broken out again in Israel and Gaza, Iran is flexing its muscles once more and so is North Korea. Russia is moving against Ukraine again and Biden has responded by helping Russia complete its pipeline to Europe and denying Ukraine modern weapons with which to defend itself. That probably was not a surprise after how Biden groveled before Putin at their conference in which we gained absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
seems north korea is the most delusional of all nations, kind of scary to see them trying to make nukes, I vote them most likely to use nukes on others.

North Korea is not a real threat to any other nation. It's all paranoid bluster. Attacking any country with nukes will spell the complete destruction of their own country. Most know this but for reasons that escape me it's never mentioned by anyone in charge of mentioning such things. :scratch:

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BTW, a man named Joe Biden is running the executive branch of government, not Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett. Do you really not know this??
yeah...and Kamala Harris is doing a great job handling the border crisis.

Reactions: honestal
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Little Guys with NO AUTHORITY so many times try to SHOW THEIR AUTHORITY.
True. But when they have nuclear weapons we kinda have to take them more seriously.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. Sanctions are Trump's way of saying "I love you."

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's one story.

I remember something about "fire and fury at which the world has never seen". Must have been Trump's love note. I also remember the left being rather upset when Trump said it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But that was just propaganda. Trump did not start any wars, did he? No. He was the only president in our time not to get us into some new overseas conflict. He lessened tensions between Israel and its neighbors, even including the almost unthinkable--four peace agreements between Israel and Arab nations. He reduced our military commitment in Afghanistan, effectively ending a war that had been ramped up by Obama.

And we could go on. Far from being a "dangerous fool," he was an innovative and successful force for calming international tensions. And just look at all the damage that has been done by the new administration in only five months--intermittent war has broken out again in Israel and Gaza, Iran is flexing its muscles once more and so is North Korea. Russia is moving against Ukraine again and Biden has responded by helping Russia complete its pipeline to Europe and denying Ukraine modern weapons with which to defend itself. That probably was not a surprise after how Biden groveled before Putin at their conference in which we gained absolutely nothing.
Trump was nominated 3 times for a Nobel peace prize. But many try to block that from their memories.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
North Korea is not a real threat to any other nation. It's all paranoid bluster. Attacking any country with nukes will spell the complete destruction of their own country. Most know this but for reasons that escape me it's never mentioned by anyone in charge of mentioning such things. :scratch:
They are a real threat to South Korea.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They are a real threat to South Korea.

Only with conventional arms. They want a reunified Korea under their domination, not one destroyed in a nuclear conflict.

Kim's weakness in this whole thing is that he understands the power of freedom and of a free people, as he has experienced it. It must haunt him, poor guy.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

But this is just propaganda. trump is rated as the one of the US worst presidents by almost every reputable survey and the only president to be impeached twice. His "foreign policy", kissing up to Putin, Kim Jong-un, Erdoğan and other dictators, was extremely dangerous and a disgrace to our country. His domestic policy came to fruition on January 6.

President Biden, unlike trump, is welcomed by our NATO allies and all those who look up to the US as a world leader.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True. But when they have nuclear weapons we kinda have to take them more seriously.
I understand and agree...but I think if the TRUTH were known, we'd find out he's a COWARD in every way.

Upvote 0