✟16,073.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cerek

Divine Thinker
Mar 26, 2004
✟16,160.00
Faith
Baptist
mattkimsey said:
Hey Cerek, sorry to bother you again but I asked my dad of some people we are related to in Murphy some are......Patsy, Jack, Ronnie, Marilyn, Paul Coleman(have a gas station/garage)....Helen, Jule Miller,.... Charles, Sue, Chuck West,.... Edna, Harlan, Clinton Roberts,...... Richard, Chad Kimsey

Hey Matt.

The only ones I know off the top of my head are Charles, Sue and Chuck West. They go to my church and I'm very good friends with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soulwinner79

Solider of God
Dec 17, 2003
Western NC
Visit site
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mattkimsey said:
I'm from a little place called Bessemer City which is about 30 miles west of Charlotte.........In anouther post someone said they were from Murphy.....thats where my grandparents are from:).....you may know of a Kimsey drug store there. They talk about alot of people from Murphy seems like almost everybody must have known each other.

You mean to tell me Bessemer city has internet wow! :p Well i guess If ppl of Lawndale (where I live) has Internet I guess they can have it to hehe ;)

Upvote 0

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
CarolinaHunter said:
Another one here from good ole North Cackalackie. Live in North Durham county, just north of the part where they shoot at the city buses.

CarolinaHunter
Cool -- another "rural area in the Triangle" person here! Did you notice that folks from the Triad and WNC, back in the "maountains" ;) seem to be in the majority?

You're up near Butner? What was it like when they found the WWII dynamite cache and burned it off? -- that was all over the Channel 5 news!

Upvote 0