Visit site
✟4,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't been in here for a while, so how are ya'll. So many close to me, I'm in Winston now instead of Kernersville, I moved outa my parents house. Well, I hope ya'll are doing good.

/me says she is very forgetful and forgets she started this thread and am sorry that she isn't in here much :sorry:

Upvote 0

Miss Mayberry

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2003
✟11,349.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
x_doulos said:
what are you heading out here for?

My grandma is staying with a friend near Durham, and I'm going with my aunt to pick her up and bring her back here.
My friend and her brother are heading to Raleigh sometime this week, her brother has a check-up at Duke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skittler

Sep 26, 2003
North Carolina
✟10,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Debbi said:
Anybody live around Asheville? Don't you love the high mountains?

I stayed there last year with my uncle, I live in murphy which is just about 2 hours away. Just went back last week to visit my uncle, nice city.

Upvote 0

bornetobefree

Sister in Christ
Mar 18, 2004
Charlotte, NC
✟7,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Republican
I personally am more of a person that likes Boone, but Asheville is nice to visit. I live here in the Charlotte Area, and it is a nice getaway...much like going to the beach! NC is great for this aspect...living in the middle of it, you can either go to the mountains for the weekend, or the beach! hehe :D

-BorneToBeFree

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ric

1 John 5:13
Feb 6, 2002
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟9,815.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
bornetobefree said:
I personally am more of a person that likes Boone, but Asheville is nice to visit. I live here in the Charlotte Area, and it is a nice getaway...much like going to the beach! NC is great for this aspect...living in the middle of it, you can either go to the mountains for the weekend, or the beach! hehe :D

-BorneToBeFree

I went to ASU in 1983 and 1894, how do I miss Boone and the mountains!

I will retire there one day soon!

Upvote 0

stratosaurus

Matthew 6
Feb 18, 2004
NC
✟460.00
Faith
Christian
I live in Wilmington.
I've spent my whole life here on the beach. When summer come, I spend as much time as I can .........in Boone!!!!
Since, I live here, the ocean doesn't impress me anymore, but I love the mountains! It's nice to get on the Parkway & just be able to stop & take a walk into some beautiful & peaceful areas. You can't do that at the beach anymore. :(
I am going to take a week this May and travel the whole Blue Ridge Parkway & enjoy all the places along the way.
btw....I'm not impressed with the snow, so I only go during the spring,summer & fall. The mountains in the fall are absolutely stunning!!!

Upvote 0