North Carolina

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
the mountains are cooling now - days in the 70's nights in the 50's - Lovely!! leaves are JUST starting to turn - another couple of weeks before it really gets colorful ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BattleAxe

Excited To Know Jesus
Aug 30, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi all NC's
I am in Smithfield right now but Raleigh is home. I was suprised to see so many from the home state. Hope everyone had a beautiful blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to talking with you all sometime. Oh and wasn't it crazy warm for Christmas this year? But it usually gets really cold around Feb and March. Lookin forward to it...LOL

Upvote 0

Jeremiah Land

Dec 25, 2008
✟7,846.00
Faith
Christian
I am not in NC yet but my wife and I will be moving to Wilmington in September! can't wait!

Wilmington might be my all time favorite NC city. The coast, the historic downtown... all very cool! Although Winston has always held a special place in my heart for some reason, so it's a tough call.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
was a wonderfully cold fall, but the winter is a disappointment so far - day time temps in 50's-60's and nights 40's-mid 30's - no snow but a recent ice storm that had me spending the night at the office because all 4 of the roads I *could* use were closed due to accidents or icing.... and they have laid off all the temp DOT staff locally and don't have the manpower (DOT or police), machinery or salt they had last year so things aren't quite as safe or quickly resolved as last year... we are blessed and by G-d's grace are getting through :D
It may be on beans and rice but I have a job where many are without, I can keep the heat and lights on without community support... I bless the Name of the L-rd!

Reactions: Cris413
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gtmyers

Jan 17, 2008
North Carolina
✟688.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Born and raised here....although at this very moment I am in Gatlinburg Tennessee for a mini vacation.

Attended West Rowan High School, they have won the state 3A title in football the past two years....."Go Falcons", Gotta love it now cause we were 0-8 my senior year way back when.

Upvote 0

PASTOR'S WIFE

Dec 19, 2009
ST. PETERSBURG, FL
✟15,216.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lived in N.C. a total of 18 yrs. Lived in Fayetteville, Elizabethtown, Wilmington and Rockwell (near Salisbury - home of Food Lion). Loved it and would move back but God sent us to this state (Fl.) to pastor and must stay till he releases us. Have loads of friends in N.C. While in Fayetteville, we were members of the Cedar Creek Church of God GOOD CHURCH!!!

Upvote 0

poeticlurker

exactly what it says on the tin
Sep 21, 2010
✟15,600.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lived in N.C. a total of 18 yrs. Lived in Fayetteville, Elizabethtown, Wilmington and Rockwell (near Salisbury - home of Food Lion). Loved it and would move back but God sent us to this state (Fl.) to pastor and must stay till he releases us. Have loads of friends in N.C. While in Fayetteville, we were members of the Cedar Creek Church of God GOOD CHURCH!!!

I've heard lots of conflicting things about Fayetteville, and I've never been there myself. but YAY WILMINGTON! :clap:

Upvote 0