USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you get the "violent men of the covenant" from?
Daniel 11:32And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall be corrupt by blandishments; but the people that know their God shall show strength, and prevail

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know exactly what you mean by personal level. I consider God's will the same for all people.
The abomination of desolation is about the daily sacrifice operation taking place in the temple of God and that there will be an abomination that cast down the truth. Well the daily sacrifice was a burnt offering presented with the goodness offerings including wine, grain, and oil. God spoke in Hosea saying He willed that man have the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. Faith in the knowledge of the truth is how one abides in Christ, so if lies are substituted for the knowledge of the truth concerning God's will in Christ, it subverts the believers.

I would like to say more but I have family duty's to fulfill. Talk to you later.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit
I am trying to understand your post with regards to the daily sacrifice

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am trying to understand your post with regards to the daily sacrifice[/QUOTE

I appreciate that; and I will try to make this simple. Christ made a basic simple prayer and in this prayer He said:

Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

In the daily sacrifice, there were two offerings, and the morning offering served as the template for the evening offering:

Exo 29:41 And the other lamb thou shalt offer at even, and shalt DO thereto according to the meat offering of the morning, and according to the drink offering thereof, for a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

So remember what it said in Psalm 51:

Psa 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Psa 51:19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Doing is righteousness and so when it says in Ex. 29:41: "shalt DO thereto according to the grain offering of the morning, and according to the drink offering thereof," that this is the subatance of the riches of God's glory in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding necessary in performing God's will. This is the substance of God's goodness for doing His will. It will be done on the Earthly Altar as on the Heavenly Altar according to the Grain offering and Drink offering. The prophecy oj Joel proclaims a desolation due to the cutting off off these offerings:

Joe 1:4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.
Joe 1:5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.
Joe 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
Joe 1:7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
Joe 1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
Joe 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
Joe 1:10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.
Joe 1:11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.
Joe 1:12 The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.
A Call to Repentance
Joe 1:13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
Joe 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,
Joe 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Joe 1:16 Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?
Joe 1:17 The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate, the barns are broken down; for the corn is withered.
Joe 1:18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.
Joe 1:19 O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.
Joe 1:20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

So the substance that makes up the grain and drink offering is the grain, wine and oil, which is the goodness of God:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.

The goodness of God as according too:

Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Paul warned in Romans that:

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

This goodness is the substance that is a show of the knowledge of God's righteousness:

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

So much more, but need to stop here, please return questions.

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit

PS the whole book of Joel is really interesting and helpful.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But that to me implies either two options:

Those who know their GOD and do represent the GOODNESS of GOD are cut off by GOD ( raptures)

Or that those who do wickedly by the (old) covenant are the ones who through violence take away those who represent the GOODNESS of GOD (martyred)

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But that to me implies either two options:

Those who know their GOD and do represent the GOODNESS of GOD are cut off by GOD ( raptures)

Or that those who do wickedly by the (old) covenant are the ones who through violence take away those who represent the GOODNESS of GOD (martyred)

I believe there is another option:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The TRUTH is the position of place to abide in the operation of the spiritual daily.

Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prosperity.

The truth is a spiritual elevation by faith and any turning away is to go back to the carnal state of man which was crucified with Christ.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

One abides in the truth by faith:

2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Faith in Christ is the position and place for which God is working to manifest Himself:

Php 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Php 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

By manifesting the truth, faith can arise to the spiritual, and this manifestation is fulfilled by the execution of judgment:

Zec 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

Judgment is the altar fire that gives the burnt offering its' name:

Isa 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

By for now, my family needs me, more later. ok?

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit

Upvote 0