1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Non-Vaccinated forbidden at his practice

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by ThisIsMe123, Aug 19, 2021.

1. ThisIsMe123

ThisIsMe123 This And That

+1,052
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Oh, so you should just not take the vaccine, get sick, and wind up clogging the hospitals and taking up room for people that need to be in hospitals?

2. JulieB67

JulieB67 Well-Known Member

+506
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You're not understanding my point with Dr Noorchashm. He is all for immunity regardless how one gets it but he says antibody tests need to be promoted and done and the government isn't doing so. He says it's even possible for someone to be fully vaccinated but not fully immunized. You wouldn't know without antibody tests which again the FDA is discouraging. For what reason??

My whole discussion with natural immunity has been about people that have recovered from Covid, not that someone needs to go out and get it.

3. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+14,447
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Please post the link to the video, if you can. Thanks.

4. dogs4thewin

dogs4thewin dog lover CF Ambassadors Supporter

+5,005
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Private business are free to inpose those mandates are not. Like I explained in a prior thread I only wear a mask if mandated and even then sometimes I let mom go in get what she needs to get and come back out. I am not going to complain about the mandate I will simply not go in.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  5. LizaMarie

LizaMarie Newbie

+768
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    I’m pro vaccine and fully vaccinated with COVID-19 myself but I disagree with what this doctor is doing even though I suppose he’s within his legal rights. I don’t believe in coercing or browbeating people into being vaccinated and this is why I oppose mandates. I agree very much with Vatican’s statement in the vaccines even though I’m not Catholic I think it is pro life and full of wisdom on the one hand supporting the vaccines but on the other allowing for free will and conscience. Personally instead of booster shots and forcing vaccines on those that don’t want them we should take excess vaccines and give them away to countries that don’t have many good vaccines.

6. Hammster

Hammster New Puritan Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+23,970
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    I have no problem with businesses imposing restrictions on who they serve.

7. Hammster

+23,970
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Is he browbeating?

8. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+5,503
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    If you believe abortion is actually murder then do you believe women who get abortions should get the death penalty if found guilty?

9. jayem

jayem Naturalist

+6,314
    Atheist
    Married
    I fully support as many people as possible being immunized. But I agree that mandatory immunization should be an issue between employers and employees. Government at any level—federal, state, county, or municipal—should focus on their employees.

10. Hammster

+23,970
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Yes.

11. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+5,503
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    OK, at least you're consistent - most say they aren't in favor of that

12. Taodeching

Taodeching Well-Known Member

+1,097
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hopefully it become a national mandate soon

13. mina

mina Brown Eyed girl

+3,750
    Christian
    Married
    Some pediatricians won't see kids that are not vaccinated. They have done this for years and years. It's nothing new.

14. HARK!

HARK! שמע Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+6,066
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    MOD HAT ON

[​IMG]

MOD HAT OFF