EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the attached article is proven:
1. Charles Darwin's book must be rethinking,
2. The current state of Darwin research led to divorces and DisLove.
3. Is War of Genders the real war?

Quote:

Do you respect nobody until you make friends with them? Therefore, you dis-respect people of Estonia? Love without respect can not be.

Do you want to live in a world where you need to earn not Respect, but Disrespect? Where do you know that the whole world respects you, even though you was not seen in person. When you send a job application. Or articles into magazines. You need to know in advance that everyone respects you, if you have not lost respect.

Undeserved Disrespect comes from the devil. Trolling and rudeness are undeserved disrespect. Respect comes from God: ``But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.'' Romans 5:8.

And also a girl in the war of the sexes says to the guy: ``prove your Love. Dare to jump from the bridge?'' In life, lovers jump from (low) bridges, proving to Lady their Love. Get experience with dating world and smell the powder of women's hatred.

When I was little, the girl and I started playing doctor. I was ``sick''. She led me to the garbage and began to feed into me the mud. What is between you and she before she starts to love you and respect you? Hatred and disrespect on her part. And may be sexual attraction. Attraction differs from Love in that Love is inseparable from Respect. I do not respect Hitler. So I do not love him, I am angry with him.

A violent ban from satan on the original Love and Respect inclines many women to murder children (abortions on the 9th month or after birth are the new lawlessness at the US government level). They lie to themselves that as long as the germ does not deserve anything, then he is not worthy of a human relationship to himself.

Hatred in the heart of the Castle of Love? It should not be!

lubov-v-kamennom-veke.jpg

Perhaps girls prefer rude, direct, disrespectful boys with bad speech, because they hate and expect the hatred in return? The bad boys are on the same level of love with them. So, they look authentic and sincere. And the love can grow.

Is non-love not necessarily open hatred, but may be just an unjustified dislike? Let us check now. Consider the theological ``theory'' of two sources: the fullness of being from God and the emptiness of nihilism from satan. Is it possible for satan to be source of something else besides hatred? Hatred, by definition, is all the feelings that can be expected from satan towards God and man.

Attachments

• EvolveLoveFriend.pdf
    163 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

GrowingSmaller

Muslm Humanist
Apr 18, 2010
✟49,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Love of God, if you believe in a good God, ought to be unconditional.

People fall short of perfection. So love them with conditions?

No ill intent meant here, but I have sometimes viewed the "tongues of fire" in the NT as something like hypnotic induction imagery. "God is love" it is claimed, and love feels warm, and my guess is that the fire imagery along with the right mindset actually triggers brain hormones like oxytocin, which are the physical correlates of that warmth of love and trust. Afaik.

"Fire" I think belongs to the poetic ontology of love, they're quite often associated in verse.

So a Christian... for them the scripture mentioned will be actually revealed and have a awe inspiring dimension, a holiness and numenosity - a spiritual nature. This probably intensifies the effects. Whether its just a secular phenomenon, or something real, people have debated and will it seems endlessly continue to disagree. Until...?

From an ethical perspective its not a bad shot at a psychic community code. I never really "got" spirituality, but from what I've read it might be described as a psychological life of warmth, wonder and awe, and all drug free.

I reckon the mind can be trained like the body, and for instance meditation studies show it can cause brain growth. So its probably quite rewarding to feel warmth and love as a result of mental training - I have studied meditation and mental training in positive feelings etc but that's just one angle. The downside is love on its own is blind, and we need to be aware of human flaws and fallibility, so for me it needs to be applied with wisdom and good judgement....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Love of God, if you believe in a good God, ought to be unconditional.

People fall short of perfection. So love them with conditions?
I have modified the file in the thread. Now it has also:

According to Thomas Aquinas Ref.[2] God is Love and Love is God “Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.” 1 John 4:16 (but He can love only those ones, who are existing in His eyes, so, e.g., God of Existence does not love devil-likes, who have lost own existence), God is Absolute Truth and Absolute Truth is God, God is Justice and Justice is God. God is name “God” and name “God” is God. Do you like the Absolute Truth, knowing, that it is God?

Upvote 0