Non-Pauline Christians

Joseph474

Feb 2, 2012
✟7,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How did you get into non-Pauline non-trinitarian Messianism?
Sabbath Shalom!
Because of Torah of Messiah website in Oct-Nov, 2012. Then Sherry Shriner who I later find is a confirmed false prophet and paganizer and then JWO, TruthSeekers maybe in Mar 2013.

Upvote 0

Joseph474

Feb 2, 2012
✟7,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:thumbsup: As my extended family also noticed, Paul is incessantly preached in their corporate churches ... but Messiah's Words from the gospels are rarely mentioned. They never noticed this before, until I pointed it out to them!
Well our Beth Yeshua is quite quiet on Paul, seriously. I did not get kicked out for not being a Paulian. I shared my faith with a sister over there. She did not get angry. Although our "rabbi"(I do not recognize him as rabbi because he is not Yeshua though he is a nice guy.) try to defend Paul.

Upvote 0

Joseph474

Feb 2, 2012
✟7,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also am a non-Pauline Christian because Paul taught false doctrines. There is no rapture because Jesus never mentioned a rapture. And we are not saved entirely by faith and grace because the Revelation says in the final judgment everyone is judged according to their works.

:)

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Well our Beth Yeshua is quite quiet on Paul, seriously. I did not get kicked out for not being a Paulian. I shared my faith with a sister over there. She did not get angry. Although our "rabbi"(I do not recognize him as rabbi because he is not Yeshua though he is a nice guy.) try to defend Paul.
Excellent testimony, my friend. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

RevelationTestament

Our God is a consuming fire.
Apr 26, 2013
United States
✟19,404.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
I also am a non-Pauline Christian because Paul taught false doctrines. There is no rapture because Jesus never mentioned a rapture. And we are not saved entirely by faith and grace because the Revelation says in the final judgment everyone is judged according to their works.

Oh, there is indeed a "rapture." This will take place in the next resurrection. Believers will be changed in a twinkling of an eye. Whether it come by the mouth of his prophets or Christ Himself, it is the same.
And we are saved by and because of His grace. Nothing we can do outside of sincere repentance will save us. His grace is what reaches in and saves us from the penalty of the law. But once saved, we are called to keep his commandments and to do His work, and we are judged according to our efforts, so I agree here.
Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The parable of the sower alludes to this principle. According to His own words those who follow Him, and give up homes, etc in order to do so, shall receive an hundredfold. Some shall receive a kingdom, even as His Father has given Him.
Luke 22:29
29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟219,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You may want to re-read Matthew 24 in it's entirety. That was Jesus speaking.

Matthew 24:40-41 said:
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Oh, there is indeed a "rapture." This will take place in the next resurrection. Believers will be changed in a twinkling of an eye. Whether it come by the mouth of his prophets or Christ Himself, it is the same.
And we are saved by and because of His grace. Nothing we can do outside of sincere repentance will save us. His grace is what reaches in and saves us from the penalty of the law. But once saved, we are called to keep his commandments and to do His work, and we are judged according to our efforts, so I agree here.
Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The parable of the sower alludes to this principle. According to His own words those who follow Him, and give up homes, etc in order to do so, shall receive an hundredfold. Some shall receive a kingdom, even as His Father has given Him.
Luke 22:29
29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
You have failed to show one example of Jesus mentioning a rapture.
The second coming was in 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds and Jesus came into power through St. Constantine who rode a white horse and conquered with a bow. Sorry, there was no rapture. Instead, Constantine sent his messengers with a trumpet and gathered the elect of all the Church together, to Nicea.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You have failed to show one example of Jesus mentioning a rapture.
The second coming was in 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds and Jesus came into power through St. Constantine who rode a white horse and conquered with a bow. Sorry, there was no rapture. Instead, Constantine sent his messengers with a trumpet and gathered the elect of all the Church together, to Nicea.

Nonsense!

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Luk 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;​

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Incorrect. You have it backwards. Re-read verse 31.
IMO Mt 24:31 does not state that Messiah will rapture His church ... just that He will gather the faithful believers together. If there is a rapture, the unfaithful false believers will be taken (cf Mt 13:30) ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anto9us

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2013
Texas
✟95,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
didn't some disciples ask "Where?" as in "Taken where?"

then it was said those TAKEN would be taken to the place where the vultures were gathered together?

That instance was not a "Good TAKEN" - that was a good "LEFT" - twarn't tawkin bout no Rapture -- but a TAKING to whar vultures are waitin...

There are many PreTrib believers who see Taken/Left in this manner -- I always did - when I was a PreTrib believer - many pretribbers flip-flopped the usual interpretation of TAKEN/LEFT

because "place where vultures are gathered don't sound too exalted..."

Look at the ORDER of dealing with wheat and tares in some parables -- FIRST go gather the wicked -- THEN gather the GOOD Into my barn

Its not always "gather the good first -- then go gather the wicked" -- sometimes ya gotta flip that puppy over and look at it upside down

You wanna be TAKEN in the Rapture (assuming there is one,) if not Jim , as usual, you or any member of your IM force may be disavowed

but you do NOT wanna be TAKEN to where the vultures are gathered together

that TAKEN/LEFT stuff is something PreTribbers USED when they SHOULDNT HAVE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
P1650989.JPG

"My name is Pauline. Some day I hope to be Auntie Pauline!"

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, this is Zephaniah from TruthSeekers Forum.
I live as a non-trinitarian non-Pauline Messianic believer..
I humbly believe that Paul of Tarsus is a fraud, as opposed to a true apostle. Paul never quoted Yeshua even once and have a lot of paganizing in his preachings. I do not even know whether he actually saw Yeshua on his road to Damascus(i believe that he has seen a vision. But is it actually from Yeshua??Or from Satan? because this involves 1. private sighting of Yeshua and 2. the stuff who calles himself Yeshua says involves a pagan quote, which can never be found in the Gospels(so it is certain that true Yeshua does not use pagan quotes.)) he was against the Torah while Yeshua said otherwise(Mat 5:17-19, Luke). Yeshua never did anything against Torah while Paul promoted lawlessness.

Shalom!

What is an "Aspie", and is Yeshua simply another spelling for Jesus?

Upvote 0

Joseph474

Feb 2, 2012
✟7,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is an "Aspie", and is Yeshua simply another spelling for Jesus?

An Aspie is a person with Aspergers Syndrome.
No. Jesus is not the true name of the Messiah , but a hellenized incorrect transliteration. I humbly only use the Hebrew name Yeshua. I humbly believe that Hebrew variants of this name is at least generally valid while the Greek name is un-Christian.

I humbly do not think that any person, let alone the Messiah should be called a pagan-themed suffix -s in Greek.

Are you guys willing to accept a pagan-themed name? At least I will not since I have my Messianic faith.

Upvote 0