✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
H.sapiens is a binary species consisting of two distinct genders: male and female.

Non binary people see themselves as having no distinct gender-- apparently regardless of their physical construction --and refer to themselves with neuter pronouns, for example: it, its, they, them, and their.

Seeing as how non binary people are essentially non h.sapiens (i.e. non human) then why not take it to the next level and allow people to declare themselves Martians on their driver's licenses; or perhaps amoeba? But hey; in the final analysis, doesn't a non gender driver's license constitute a falsified ID?

I feel pity for people with a non binary mental condition, just as I feel pity for autism, schizophrenia, LGBT, mental retardation, insanity, and post traumatic stress syndrome; but there is no just no way on God's green earth that I will ever be sympathetic with the non binary "cause" any more than I am sympathetic with communism, tyranny, despotism, anarchy, and/or religious beliefs and practices wherein children die on account of their parents relying upon prayer and anointing oil to remedy their children's treatable ailments in lieu of competent medical attention.

"So God created man in His own image; non binary created He them." (Gen 1:27)

Really?

If it walks like a duck, if it has feathers like a duck, if it quacks like a duck; and especially if it looks like a duck; then guess what? The bird in question is a duck regardless of whether the poor thing sincerely believes itself an ostrich, or a turkey, or the queen of England.

There's a term for people who believe themselves to be someone and/or something other than what and/or who they really are. I think it might be called Dissociative Disorder. There was a time when society confined people with those kinds of conditions to psychiatric facilities for observation and therapy, but nowadays political correctness requires that they be "included". But God-honoring Christian churches dare not accept into their membership someone known to be non binary.

Heb 12:15 . . See to it that no one misses the grace of God, and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

A bitter root is one belonging to a species unfit for human consumption. When you find noxious vegetation sprouting in your garden, you've got to get out there with a hoe and dig that stuff out of the ground before it spreads out of control.

/

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, that would be a Delusional Disorder if they think they are someone else...
but I really believe that those who don't know what sex they are, even with checking themselves physically, are confused. They MIGHT be deluded by the devil though.

But gender could be subjective, it's all in the head. The thing that always sealed the confusion in the past was puberty...nowdays it appears to be peers.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We live in a very fallen world.... but look at what says Jesus in Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, See here! or, see there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

We get confused of who we are because that's what the devil wants, why? Simply, we are all from God, the Kindgom of God is in every single one of us, we are all capable of doing good, we are all capable of choosing good, we all have the same nature as God.Our life is a big ilussion thrown over our eyes, we are not who we think we are, we are children of God.. Finding the truth starts by denying ourselves, Jesus was the Kindom of God in flesh and bones, His teachings are perfect, He gave as the best example on how to find the Kingdom of God, He is path.

Do you ask yourself who you are? Simply, follow Jesus teachings and you will find how you are.

Do your ask yourself what is the truth? Simply, follow Jesus teachings and you will find the truth.

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
that would be a Delusional Disorder if they think they are someone else

I'm not sure I would categorized non binary people as delusional seeing as how they are typically aware of their biological gender; and even take make use of it to have families. But they don't want to be known as male and/or female.

For an illustration: In an episode of the television program ER, a sexually active single woman is on track to lose her breasts due to cancer and she's very upset about it because she won't be much of a stud magnet without them. In other words; the loss of her breasts is going to make her feel not only less attractive, but also less of a woman.

One of the ER doctors, in a well-meaning, but futile effort, to console her, says: "You mustn't let your breasts identify you"

Something similar could be said to console men with erectile dysfunction; which in the days prior to political correctness was called impotence.

Well; I can understand a flat chested woman shying away from thinking herself a woman, and I can understand an impotent man shying away from thinking himself a man. But for the life of me I cannot understand why perfectly normal men and women are reluctant to allow themselves an official gender distinction. Why they dislike being categorized as males and females escapes me.

Due to the demeaning treatment I received at the hands of my mom, my dad, and my siblings during early childhood and teen-age years, I entered adulthood finding it impossible to believe myself a man. However, that did not hinder me from identifying my gender as male. I can understand people being so deprived of a healthy self image that they can't believe themselves men and woman; but I haven't a clue why they can't handle being identified as males and females. If that's perchance a political statement, I'd be curious to know what they hope to achieve by it other than a falsified ID.

/

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
I've no reservations whatsoever that humanity's creator regards non gender people as freaks of nature; in other words: non gender people are not of His making because His making was two genders; male and female.

God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them. (Gen 1:27)

Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female? (Matt 19:4)

If people claiming themselves genderless can't agree with humanity's creator on something as elementary as their gender designations as per Gen 1:27 and Matt 19:4, then I have to assume that the non genders disagree with Him on many other issues far more important than that.

/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WebersHome

Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
Prince Rogers Nelson (a.k.a. Prince the entertainer) at one time decided he didn't want to be known by a name spelled with letters and so created an unpronounceable symbol for himself; but of course he continued to be known as Prince.

Point being: though non binary people wish not to be described as boys and girls and/or men and women and/or males and females, they are still seen that way by everybody else. The quest to disown their gender is not only a fight against nature and common sense, but also a fight against God and country. They might succeed in gaining a measure of legal protection; but never in a million years will they gain people's honest respect; which is a very good reason to disqualify non binary folk applying for the office of elder in a Christian church.

1Tim 3:7 . . He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the Devil's trap.

A non binary Christian church elder would be seen by the world as a bona fide hypocrite; which can be roughly defined as somebody who should be standing for the Bible but at heart does not care to live by it. With someone like that; you can't help but wonder where else they've compromised the faith.

/

Upvote 0