United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So we have this:

Now that's just pretty to see, but it means nothing in modern discourse.

We know that for liberalism, inclusive means conform to liberalism or watch your butt. The same goes for tolerance, which usually means conform to liberalism or watch your butt. Or diversity, which also can be translated as conform to liberalism or watch your butt.

Continued below.
Daffey Thoughts: Nobody does pop jargon like Pope Francis

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,161.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God will eventually burn the tares in His own good time. Man in the meantime either burns both tares and grain at will based on self interest and justification OR many have no concept of being tares or of a reason not to mix grain and tares together for unhealthy nourishment

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I feel this applies to the Pope's comment:
14 Some people may not welcome you or listen to your words. If they don’t, leave that home or town, and shake the dust off your feet. 15 What I’m about to tell you is true. On judgment day it will be easier for Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town. (Matthew 10)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Inclusivity all the various alternative lifestyles but not so much for Christianity. They are usual buzzwords or vapid slogans like “ love is love”
I think this is why we have got to be incredibly careful not to let popular buzzwords crowd our vocabulary. They often mean things that are totally different from what we may mean to convey, and they can suck the Gospel power out of the rest of our words.

Upvote 0