Noahs Flood explained and Evolution refuted.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ray Comfort had an interesting twist on creation vs evolution
and got a little flack for it
(I just enjoyed the banana skit)

I love that one - I saw it a few years ago and thought it was great. Ray's point - was that it was "designed" - atheists claim man designed the banana but in so doing they concede the design argument and of course "man did not come up with the banana".

==================

"The Cavendish banana
"The variety of banana best known to us today is the Cavendish, named after Englishman William Spencer Cavendish, the 6th Duke of Devonshire.

"It is thought the original Cavendish plants were brought from southern China in about 1826 and taken to Mauritius. From there some plants were taken to England and, several years later, derivatives from these plants were obtained by the Duke’s gardener, Joseph Paxton, in 1829. He propagated them in glasshouses.

"A missionary named John Williams took suckers from these plants to Samoa in 1838 and, from there, bananas spread to Tonga and Fiji in the 1840s. It was believed plants were brought from the Pacific Islands to the east coast of Australia in the 1850s. One of the types of bananas in the Cavendish group was named Williams, after John Williams.

"In the 1900s, Cavendish became one of the world’s most popular banana varieties and remains so today. The fruit is also very tasty and can be transported over long distances.

https://abgc.org.au/our-industry/history-of-bananas/

• Winner
Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0