San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
While the information I have presented on the biblical chronology may seem overwhelming, and have caused others to scoff or even bawk at the thought that what we've been taught has been majorly wrong...that is all of the public information I've had to work with. For those who still disbelieve or are slow to believe that God set 7,000 Years for the world then consider the story of Noah being a shadow of Christ's second coming.

God gave mankind during the time of Noah 120 Years of repentance which means Noah began preaching to mankind in his 480th Year, which means the Flood happened in his 600th Year. In a similar fashion God has given mankind 120 Jubilees of repentance before Christ returns:

120 Jubilees × 49 Years = 5,880 Years
5,880 Years + 120 Years = 6,000 Years

And we know that Christ will reign for 1,000 Years...

6,000 Years + 1,000 Years = 7,000 Years

So we see that we have another easy way to double check that God indeed set only 7,000 Years for the history and chronology of the world to play out before the Final Judgment. My work has aimed at simply finding out how much time we have left before the 6,000 Years/120 Jubilees are up...so if people don't care about that or prefer to put their little silly traditions or egos in the way of the truth then let them suffer the same fate as the Five Foolish Virgins.

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
While the information I have presented on the biblical chronology may seem overwhelming, and have caused others to scoff or even bawk at the thought that what we've been taught has been majorly wrong...that is all of the public information I've had to work with. For those who still disbelieve or are slow to believe that God set 7,000 Years for the world then consider the story of Noah being a shadow of Christ's second coming.

God gave mankind during the time of Noah 120 Years of repentance which means Noah began preaching to mankind in his 480th Year, which means the Flood happened in his 600th Year. In a similar fashion God has given mankind 120 Jubilees of repentance before Christ returns:

120 Jubilees × 49 Years = 5,880 Years
5,880 Years + 120 Years = 6,000 Years

And we know that Christ will reign for 1,000 Years...

6,000 Years + 1,000 Years = 7,000 Years

So we see that we have another easy way to double check that God indeed set only 7,000 Years for the history and chronology of the world to play out before the Final Judgment. My work has aimed at simply finding out how much time we have left before the 6,000 Years/120 Jubilees are up...so if people don't care about that or prefer to put their little silly traditions or egos in the way of the truth then let them suffer the same fate as the Five Foolish Virgins.
The formula for calculating the Jubilees above is the same as saying:

Remember PEMDAS from math class...
(7 Weeks × 7 Years + 1 Year) × 120 Jubilees = 6,000 Years

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Anyways it is my hope that the information I've shared will help us keep the big picture in mind and leave off reaching for mysteries that are currently beyond our reach. For in the end God will reveal all the mysteries to us...but we need to die in Christ to make it into the new world for that to happen.

Events are shaping up really quick to introduce the Anti-Christ who will be ready to appear as the Rider on the White Horse at the beginning of the 70th Week of Daniel. My work has concluded that we are in the year 5977 AM and we have 23 Years left before we reach the end of Daniel's 70th Week in 2044, which means that the beginning of the 70th Week is 16 Years away in 2037.

Seal 1 = 2037 Rider on White Horse
Seal 2 = 2038 Rider on Red Horse
Seal 3 = 2039 Rider on Black Horse
Seal 4 = 2040 Rider on Pale Horse

The Great Tribulation will occur in the middle of the opening of the 4th Seal.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
And for those curious as to what Jubilee we're in...

5977 AM = 27th Year of the 120th Jubilee

It's about the tail end of summer which means we have only 23 Summers left before our Lord and Saviour Yeshua returns...and if we're still messing around at that time be sure He will swiftly execute the Law of Moses as He will be sole world ruler. Let's not live our lives as if this world is all there is because once Yeshua comes back and His Millenial Reign is over it's the Final Judgment and those who remained unfaithful will not have any more time to repent and will be sentenced to the lake of fire automatically.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
And for those curious as to what Jubilee we're in...

5977 AM = 27th Year of the 120th Jubilee

It's about the tail end of summer which means we have only 23 Summers left before our Lord and Saviour Yeshua returns...and if we're still messing around st that time be sure He will swiftly execute the Law of Moses as He will be sole world ruler. Let's not live our lives as if this world is all there is because once Yeshua comes back and His Millenial Reign is over it's the Final Judgment and those who remained unfaithful will not have any more time to repent and will be sentenced to the lake of fire automatically.
Can evil shorten this time?

Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
No sister it cannot for the Lord already made sure the Great Tribulation was of short duration for the sake of His saints. Evil will only shorten our personal life spans.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

No sister it cannot for the Lord already made sure the Great Tribulation was of short duration for the sake of His saints. Evil will only shorten our personal life spans.

I forgot to add in my last response to you that since God has already predetermined the length of time for the world we live in to exist: He cannot shorten the time, nor will He shorten the time. God has shown Himself to always be punctual and never does anything before or after the time He has alloted for it to be done. So you could say that before God decided to move a piece on this cosmic Chessboard He calculated every single move in advance that would lead to His victory over Evil and Satan.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I forgot to add in my last response to you that since God has already predetermined the length of time for the world we live in to exist: He cannot shorten the time, nor will He shorten the time. God has shown Himself to always be punctual and never does anything before or after the time He has alloted for it to be done. So you could say that before God decided to move a piece on this cosmic Chessboard He calculated every single move in advance that would lead to His victory over Evil and Satan.
Mark 13:20
“If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

• Agree
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Mark 13:20
“If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
Yes on the surface it would seem that way, but if that were the case then why didn't Christ just end evil during His first coming? Well at that point the prophecies concerning His Second Coming would not be fulfilled: and the 70th Week of Daniel is the greatest among them.

This "shortening of time" was in regards to the length of the Great Tribulation. For in the same place Christ also says that if they had not been shortened i.e. they lasted longer than 3.5 Years then there would be no flesh left alive.

Of course I have no knowledge as to why God chose these specific numbers and lengths of time. I am only able to highlight the clear patterns laid out in Scripture and have been unable to account for time going beyond 5977 AM.

Upvote 0