Arizona
Visit site
✟11,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
constance said:
Plus, the US uniforms were nowhere near as nice as any of the European ones. :)

Constance (Clothes Historian)

My personal fave:

Police04.jpg

Upvote 0

TheReasoner

Former christian, current teapot agnostic.
Mar 14, 2005
Norway
✟29,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
GrinningDwarf said:
I'd have to agree with you there. All I can do is my part to see that it doesn't happen in my lifetime.

True... And I should very much hope it does not happen in our lifetime. *shivers*
The repercussions of an empire's fall are huge and lasting. Always have been. So I fear the US' fall. Even if some aspects of their politics will not be missed (by me)

Upvote 0

constance

The littlest billy goat gruff
Apr 3, 2005
Indiana
✟29,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My goodness. You would think the Italians would have a better fashion clue. I thought maybe the insignia was the Polish eagle - white on red... What is it with the helmet?

Constance
(the great thing about history is that it's HISTORY - current events I don't do so well)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheReasoner

Former christian, current teapot agnostic.
Mar 14, 2005
Norway
✟29,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
constance said:
Yes, but everyone is laughing, and nobody is calling anyone names.

Constance

I am! I am! Let's see. I can call you Constance. That's right! Constance. It's a name, isn't it?
See? I'm calling people names. To top it off I'll call Milla... Milla!!!! Yeah.
Erm.
I'll shut up now :p

Upvote 0

but'n'ben

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset
Feb 24, 2004
✟1,638.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TScott said:
u_review.jpg

When it comes to European military fashion, we would be remiss if we didn't mention what really has to be the hallmark of military dress.

I absolutely adore the spats.

Did you know Scottish soldiers were named by the Germans as the 'ladies from hell' because they were the most feared in the war....nothing to do with a 6ft burly scotsman running across uneven country with no underwear on, of course :D . Lets' just say it wasn't just the kilt flying.

Actually a guy in full hjighland dress it's like the most lovely thing ever. I remember seeing my boyfriend in a full kilt at his cousins wedding. *swoon*

Upvote 0