May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Call this (NO TIME)

Was driving yesterday, went to do some plumbing work for the brother and then fixed his PC to save him 200 dollars. True story, poor brother of mine. I was just there and fixed his computer last week.

Anyway while I was driving along the busy highway, I pass this church on the main highway, this was a Catholic church which you can tell because of the way the church looks and it's shcool behind it along with the cross at the top of the building.

Well to make a short story, Short :lol: It had this sign in the front of it which said:

"What is missing (Ch--ch) <--- here

Well underneath it, it had these two letters which I then understood what it was saying while driving 50 MPH on the Main highway.

It said: "UR" = You are, underneath it.

Now that was funny. I like that. Didn't understand it at first until I seen the two missing letters while driving fast down the busy highway, it's also funny how busy the highway was as well, thinking how fast the world is moving and also just how many people really look over there and take notice of that sign.

It's funny how things are in the fast line with our lives that we really don't take notice of that we don't realize are right in front of us and we are missing something much more then just being in church. We are missing out on Gods blessings or if your single the girl of your dream, right where you might not have thought you find a wife, goes for the women as well. Just might need a slower car to beable to see what you can't see going fast.

All because we don't have the time and are living in the fast lane. If only we stop and take the time to listen and say ok I'm all hearing, what can you teach me/show me Lord or why can't I just put you in the back pocket and still go fast.

Sadly enough we all do it because the time is changing and it's changing fast. Where you need to work two jobs to make a living and people/ family`brother or sister and friends that relys on you all the time because you have a kind heart and have really no time but work and sleep, where your family is put last until things get better or things get done when it really don't because it's only getting faster (on the fast lane) and you have no time to enjoy the things you like to enjoy.

If only we take out the time to see and understand what it just might be about and that is, realizing you have no time is the real problem and has become the enemy. Make time, nothing is that important that you can't stop to say Hi son, what did you learn in school today or Hi wife, you look really great. Not wow late gotta go, see you all tonight; Bye! and never looking over to the sign you pass by everyday with one thought about what esle is out there or what is that sign all about.

God Bless, just wanted to share that with you all tonight. Why! Well because I made the time. :)

Jay