No, the Nazi platform did not echo the Democratic platform, as Donald Trump Jr. said

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The reason why the Jews are bolstered is because of the 90 million Right Wing Dispensationalists who have rejected Spiritual Israel. It is why America has such an exhaustive interest in Israel and how Jews have gotten into the places of government they have.

Seems unlikely, seeing as they have been prominent in academia and politics long before Israel became a nation again.

And then there's the liberal media who are so quick to call just about anything racist that nobody can even begin to show what's going on before they are basically likened to an early century gestapo.

Blaming Jews for a perceived bias in news seems to be pretty close to the definition.

You give them this deified observance that is frankly disturbing.

(Barbarian checks) Hmmm... I said...
Far as I know, Jews are pretty much like all the rest of us. (Post 38)

If you think that's "deified observance", you've just given us another important clue about your mindset.

Their Bolshevism resulted in over 60 million deaths,

Actually, Lenin was Russian/Asian; not Jewish. And of course, Stalin (who actually conducted the terror and planned famine that killed those people) oppressed the Jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism

and you think that the reason they've been kicked out of every country they've inhabited is because they are just victims- as soon as they come in, there are problems.

They seem to have had a rather good welcome in the United States. And they've certainly enhanced American scholarship, business, and culture. On the other hand, there are certainly Jews who have been criminals and even disloyal to America. From the data, those seem to have been fewer than among Americans generally.

Is that 'Antisemitic'

(Barbarian checks)

Yes, I suppose it is anti-Semitic to say that Jews have always caused problems in every country in which they've settled, and have always been kicked out of those countries.

Even if it was true, it would be anti-Semitic. Pretty much like saying anti-Semites have a record of violence and political extremism would be anti-bigot. Of course the latter happens to also be true.

Upvote 0

Saintly Sinner

Aug 1, 2018
Richmond, VA
✟914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Seems unlikely, seeing as they have been prominent in academia and politics long before Israel became a nation again.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

Blaming Jews for a perceived bias in news seems to be pretty close to the definition.

They're responsible for about 60% of the news bias, own the NYT, and dominate Hollywood. It's not blaming, it's simply observing reality.

If you think that's "deified observance", you've just given us another important clue about your mindset.

You have a racial commitment to defending Jews, and try to blend it with liberal rhetoric.

Actually, Lenin was Russian/Asian; not Jewish. And of course, Stalin (who actually conducted the terror and planned famine that killed those people) oppressed the Jews.

You get your bias from wikis, it all makes sense now.
Why don't you ask the other side of the world, who was actually there for it, the role Jews played rather than appealing to people with virtual Stockholm syndrome who just can't seem to land a criticism on Jews if their life depended on it.

Yes, I suppose it is anti-Semitic to say that Jews have always caused problems in every country in which they've settled, and have always been kicked out of those countries.

That's what you're programmed to do.

Even if it was true, it would be anti-Semitic. Pretty much like saying anti-Semites have a record of violence and political extremism would be anti-bigot. Of course the latter happens to also be true.

They were kicked out for pretty good reasons. You don't tossed from a 109 countries and it be everyone else's fault. But hey, as I said, it's what your programmed to do.
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian observes:

Milton Friedman, Bernard Baruch, Eugene Meyer, Albert Einstein, Richard Feynmann, Robert Oppenheimer, Barry Goldwater, David Berlinski, Jared Diamond, Paul Ehrlich, Murray Gell-man, Judah Benjamin, ... how many would you like to see?

You have a racial commitment to defending Jews, and try to blend it with liberal rhetoric.

(Barbarian checks) Hmmm... I said...
Far as I know, Jews are pretty much like all the rest of us. (Post 38)

They're responsible for about 60% of the news bias

About 87% of statistics on the internet are just made up from nothing. You have a racial commitment to defaming Jews, and try to blend it with right-wing rhetoric.

Barbarian observes:

These are just facts. No point in denying them.

Yes, I suppose it is anti-Semitic to say that Jews have always caused problems in every country in which they've settled, and have always been kicked out of those countries. That's what you're programmed to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
These may no longer be available, but by 1955 in the United States, after WWII, enough was revealed to show how similar ALREADY THEN and IN THE WAR
the USA governing was almost identical to Germany's (during the war) ......
and headed directly and definitely moreso that way
(no matter who was in office, nor which party - that did not matter at all and still does not matter at all) .....

I don't need to post links for something that the entire country has been well aware of

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
These may no longer be available, but by 1955 in the United States, after WWII, enough was revealed to show how similar ALREADY THEN and IN THE WAR
the USA governing was almost identical to Germany's (during the war) ......

After the Reichstag fire, Hitler was given the power to govern by decree, with no judicial or legislative overview. You're claiming that FDR had such power? Seriously?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Do you really think that the so-called judicial or legislative 'overview' means anything !?

Did you miss everything that was 'accomplished' by the enemy of Jesus in and through the religious and politic powers, and financial and so forth, in the last 150 years ?
Far far worse than you are aware of, or most people for that matter..... (they tend to lump it all under various umbrella terms to avoid admitting how bad it is TODAY even)

After the Reichstag fire, Hitler was given the power to govern by decree, with no judicial or legislative overview. You're claiming that FDR had such power? Seriously?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you really think that the so-called judicial or legislative 'overview' means anything !?

Trump would tell you it does. He discovered to his dismay that he can't just issue orders and have them carried out. His notion that he can dispense with the law if he wants to grab guns from people crashed and burned, as did his notion that he could just have Hillary Clinton investigated at his command.

He's still trying to get his wall approved. The courts booted his policy of taking away people's children to discourage them from applying for asylum, and forced him reunite those families.

Did you miss everything that was 'accomplished' by the enemy of Jesus in and through the religious and politic powers, and financial and so forth, in the last 150 years ?

It's been a tough 150 years for the enemy of Jesus in America. Women can now vote, slavery was outlawed, McCarthyism was crushed. De jure segregation was outlawed. And a host of laws restricting religious freedom were taken down.

In the past half-century, violent crime has diminished greatly, as have crimes against property. So the enemy has taken some major hits recently.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact that you would ask me for evidence of those things is hilarious-(snip)
hmmm...so you can't actually post any links in support of the things you claim? I'm not really surprised, some of President Trump supporters seem to be under the impression that all they have to do is say something and the echo chamber they're used to posting in will simply accept what they say as true. Sorry, but we kind of like for people to post links and support for the claims they make. Otherwise we follow "Hitchens's Razor":
is an epistemological razor asserting that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim, and if this burden is not met, the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.
found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens's_razor
So again, can you supply any links as proof for the things you've claimed in your post? :scratch:
tulc(is a fan of links and support) :wave:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
hmmm...so you can't actually post any links in support of the things you claim? I'm not really surprised, some of President Trump supporters seem to be under the impression that all they have to do is say something and the echo chamber they're used to posting in will simply accept what they say as true. Sorry, but we kind of like for people to post links and support for the claims they make. Otherwise we follow "Hitchens's Razor":

Perhaps he isn't presenting it as a fact, but as a miracle. As Mark Twain pointed out, a miracle doesn't need substantiation.

“The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and a seal.”
Mark Twain, Letters from the Earth

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian asks:
So Jews have achieved high success at rates exceeding other ethnic groups. Did you know that there is some evidence that anti-Semitism had a hand in making Jews more intelligent? Ironic, um?

The reason why the Jews are bolstered is because of the 90 million Right Wing Dispensationalists who have rejected Spiritual Israel.

Medieval Right Wing Dispensationalists? Seriously? C'mon.

It is why America has such an exhaustive interest in Israel and how Jews have gotten into the places of government they have.

And here I thought it was a culture that values hard work and intelligence.

And then there's the liberal media who are so quick to call just about anything racist that nobody can even begin to show what's going on before they are basically likened to an early century gestapo.

If the jackboot fits, wear it. If not, none of it applies to you.

If you'd try to think rationally you wouldn't feel the need for hysterical hyperbole.

Their Bolshevism resulted in over 60 million deaths,

Lenin was a Russian with some east Asian ancestry. Stalin was a Georgian. Pol Pot was a Khmer. No Jews. It's like blaming Jesus for the millions killed in religious strife.

and you think that the reason they've been kicked out of every country they've inhabited is because they are just victims- as soon as they come in, there are problems.

I get that you hate Jews. I don't really care why. Nor am I interested in your excuses.

They're calling every one else evil Nazis

The ones who carry swastikas, praise Hitler, and hate Jews, yes. Everyone thinks they're Nazis. How unfair.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian observes:

It's just a fact. Did you know there were quotas at one time in man American universities, because so many Jews were qualifying for top colleges that they had to set up a way to limit the number getting in?

They're responsible for about 60% of the news bias,

Did you know that 92% of statistics on internet forums are just made up? You have a racial commitment to attacking Jews, and try to blend it with right-wing rhetoric.

Barbarian observes:

Actually, I have a lot of coursework in history, including Russian and European history. So I'm quite familiar with the facts. But you don't have to go to college to find the relevant documents. They can be found online. But to do that, you'd have to face your own prejudices. Can you do that?

Or you could just shut your eyes and march according to your indoctrination. That's what you're programmed to do.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't need to post links for something that the entire country has been well aware of ever since Trump first stood up and said he was running for office, and I'm not the type of person to entertain such willful ignorance or denial either so you may as well just that nonsense.

In other words, "He called my bluff, and now I'm hoping more bluff will get me out of this fix."

Upvote 0