Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And
You know, I realized a long time ago that Atheists are right in that you cannot disprove a negative, as in disprove the existence of ____________(insert any fictional character, invisible pink unicorn, flying spaghetti monster, Zeus, Thor, whatever). I also realized the burden of proof is not on them to disprove.
And? If someone makes a statement which they claim is factual, they should be able to provide proof or even evidence of proof or not make the claim.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And? If someone makes a statement which they claim is factual, they should be able to provide proof or even evidence of proof or not make the claim.

So provide the proof of illegal collusion from the Trump campaign, the burden of proof is not on POTUS nor his cabinet, it is on those doing the investigation, and thus far they have come up with nothing and the whole basis of it rests on the infamous Steele dossier. So the basis for the investigation is blind faith, hoping to find something from the assumption that something is there, ie. guilty until proven innocent, disproving a negative.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Russian investigation actually was started by the FBI because of Papadopoulos telling an Australian diplomat about Russian information on the DNC before it was known that it happened. How did he, and Roger Stone, know?
Now he has a plea agreement and is working with Mueller's investigation.

If there is no collusion, then Trump should stop trying to mess with the investigation.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But John Kerry, the Obama Secretary of State, approved their entrance into the country...and their activities began and went on during the Obama administration. How anyone looking at this activity can simply shift dates around like this is stunning.
The ones whose activities began during the Obama administration did not come in saying, "Yeah, we are here to disrupt your election and cause discord!" Did John Kerry personally know they were here and for that reason when they entered? Can you prove that he knew?

whataboutism again?

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So provide the proof of illegal collusion from the Trump campaign,
So, provide the proof that I ever made that claim. You can't prove a negative, someone told me. LOL

the burden of proof is not on POTUS nor his cabinet, it is on those doing the investigation,
Exactly, and that is why I have said that people making claims about this need to wait for Mueller to "FINISH" the investigation.
and thus far they have come up with nothing and the whole basis of it rests on the infamous Steele dossier.
That is incorrect. Though, the Justice dept. used the Dossier as part of its reason for wire taps, the dossier was not the basis for the investigation.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So, provide the proof that I ever made that claim. You can't prove a negative, someone told me. LOL

:sleep: word games oh boy

Exactly, and that is why I have said that people making claims about this need to wait for Mueller to "FINISH" the investigation.

Wait? Have you watched any mainstream liberal media outlets the past year? Have you been reading political threads in this forum the past year? Who exactly is waiting? Oh I get it, when someone on the right posts it's "wait", when someone on the left posts it's "go, go, go". The problem is, when making accusations, the burden of proof is on the left, and so little if any actual evidence is provided, and yet we see all these anti-Trump threads supposing that he is guilty of this and that. It's little more than blind party loyalty.

That is incorrect. Though, the Justice dept. used the Dossier as part of its reason for wire taps, the dossier was not the basis for the investigation.

The Steele dossier led to the investigation, and therefore is the basis. From the link I provided which you obviously did not read:

"The Steele criminal referral in essence asks the FBI to investigate a source with whom FBI officials collaborated, and whose evidence they used in a fashion that’s under congressional investigation.

The referral was addressed to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who himself signed at least one of the questionable wiretap applications using the Steele dossier.

It was also addressed to FBI Director Christopher Wray whose choice for general counsel, Dana Boente, also signed at least one of the wiretap applications. Boente replaced James Baker, a confidante of former FBI Director James Comey, who signed three of the wiretap applications. (Baker was reassigned in December after questions arose about leaks promoting the anti-Trump material in the dossier. Last June, Comey admitted that he secretly orchestrated a leak to the press to prompt a special counsel investigation of any Trump-Russia ties. Robert Mueller was appointed two days later."

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:sleep: word games oh boy
Nope, wake up boy. Your problem is that you out of it. Nothing in what I have written in this or any thread says that Trump did anything illegal. At least involving the election.
Wait? Have you watched any mainstream liberal media outlets the past year?
Who cares what they say. You challenged what I had said. I am not a liberal.

The Steele dossier led to the investigation, and therefore is the basis.
No one with any knowledge of the investigation believes that. Only a few of the dumbest members of our Congress try to claim that. Trey Gowdy, who I think is the most honest Senator in the swamp, was talking about this on TV, a few days ago and he admitted it.
Gowdy said,
"The dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower,” he said. “The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos’ meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there is a Russia investigation without the dossier.”

Just so you don't get confused by words, here is the definition of "basis".
: the principal component of something.
: something on which something else is established.

You claimed concerning the Russian investigation- the whole basis of it rests on the infamous Steele dossier. Though the Steele Dossier did play a part in the Russian investigation, more so to the Carter Page than the interference, the basis would have been the hacking of the DNC which started the investigation.
From the link I provided which you obviously did not read:

"The Steele criminal referral in essence asks the FBI to investigate a source with whom FBI officials collaborated, and whose evidence they used in a fashion that’s under congressional investigation.
I read it but it doesn't mean much. You have a "criminal referral" authored by 2 Republican Senators, Grassley and Graham, who are not even on the Intelligence Committee and not privy to all of the information gathered by that Committee. Diane Feinstein, the senior Democrat on the Committee refutes all of the Republicans allegations. One side against the other. The truth will eventually come out.

Upvote 0