Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Should be some apologies rolling in yet I have not heard one. Why? Because that's the way in which they roll right in there with the fake news.

So now for the big question what will be the new fake news story.

M-Bob

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Bob, I discovered this marvelous video today, check it out it is worth every second!

My wife and I got a good laugh from the gentleman thanks for sharing very enjoyable.
M-Bob

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know, at this point, nobody would come out looking pretty if the Russia Trump collusion allegations were true. Because it would be a case of evidence being withheld, the notion of prosecutors shrouding evidence for a year or more without taking some sort of immediate action would be the greater crime.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Should be some apologies rolling in yet I have not heard one. Why? Because that's the way in which they roll right in there with the fake news.

M-Bob
Congratulations, that is very inside information. You must know someone very high up Mueller team. And who is willing to blab.

You do not have to tell me name, I understand, but can you tell me their position on team? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My wife and I got a good laugh from the gentleman thanks for sharing very enjoyable.
M-Bob

I found him to be an articulate, intelligent, humorous man. Another one of his videos really got me rolling the "Do Dems hate Trump or America?" video. :)

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
What fake news? Mueller is still investigating exactly how far Russia went and how deep this may go. The term collusion doesn't necessarily mean something illegal occurred. Secret cooperation is also collusion and that did occur, though it may not have been illegal or as the indictment says, unwitting cooperation.

Thus far, the real fake news begins with the present POTUS. He has refused to take action against Russia but now that the indictments have come, if he still refuses there may be a charge of treason for aiding an enemy of the state.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What fake news? Mueller is still investigating exactly how far Russia went and how deep this may go. The term collusion doesn't necessarily mean something illegal occurred. Secret cooperation is also collusion and that did occur, though it may not have been illegal or as the indictment says, unwitting cooperation.

Thus far, the real fake news begins with the present POTUS. He has refused to take action against Russia but now that the indictments have come, if he still refuses there may be a charge of treason for aiding an enemy of the state.

The fake news that even now the left still puts out regarding a Russian connection between Trump and Putin.
It's been proven all of you there is no connection. Course I guess the propaganda will still fly.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The fake news that even now the left still puts out regarding a Russian connection between Trump and Putin.
It's been proven all of you there is no connection. Course I guess the propaganda will still fly.
M-Bob
There is a connection between them. Trump has admitted that he had spoken to Putin in the past. Was there an illegal connection can only be answered by the Mueller investigation.

The only ones who have been proven wrong, thus far, is Trump and Conservative political pundits.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is a connection between them. Trump has admitted that he had spoken to Putin in the past. Was there an illegal connection can only be answered by the Mueller investigation.

The only ones who have been proven wrong, thus far, is Trump and Conservative political pundits.

Yes, we do understand what and who we are dealing with please pray for us.
M-Bob

• Prayers
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Was there an illegal connection can only be answered by the Mueller investigation.

To date no connection found as hard as many have been looking and there will be none found. Time to move on, beating the old dead horse getting old.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To date no connection found as hard as many have been looking and there will be none found. Time to move on, beating the old dead horse getting old.
M-Bob
To date, neither you not I know just what proof Mueller has.
You guys have been saying that the Russian election meddling was nothing for over a year and a half but everyone else knew that there was. It was not fake news, IT IS FACTUAL.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To date, neither you not I know just what proof Mueller has.
You guys have been saying that the Russian election meddling was nothing for over a year and a half but everyone else knew that there was. It was not fake news, IT IS FACTUAL.

Was Trump involved in any way?
NO

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump has admitted that he had spoken to Putin in the past.

And how many politicians have spoken to Putin in the past? And for how long has Russia and other countries attempted to meddle in US elections? Use some common sense bro.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And how many politicians have spoken to Putin in the past? And for how long has Russia and other countries attempted to meddle in US elections? Use some common sense bro.
I've used plenty of common sense and if you would read the posts to understand the conversion you wouldn't make such comments.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can provide absolutely no proof of this.

Take a little time and watch the current news but, stay off your fake news station.

Even (DEMOCRATIC) Dianne Feinstein (DEMOCRATIC) who I know pretty well, weeks back said, "nothing pointed to Trump."

Come on how about some truth from your side.

There is absolutely zero connection between Putin and Trump. Putin was just trying to mess in our election with both Hillary and Trump -- he is a friend of neither.

If you know this to be true why would you want to carry on with your fake propaganda?

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Take a little time and watch the current news but, stay off your fake news station.
I listen to what the heads of the Intelligence Agencies say. Now, the only person who is saying what you say is Donald Trump and his talking heads.

Now, you show that you cannot provide any proof of what you claim. I don't know exactly what the investigation has proof of and neither do you or Trump. Mueller has shown that he is very methodical and keeps a kid on things until it is time to reveal any indictments.

Beyond any doubt, there is fake news coming out of the left but the same is true of the right. The Fox News political pundits, Info Wars, Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart News, etc. .. are horrible places for facts. Stay away from them. Listen to your local news. You will be better informed.

Upvote 0