No Partiality with YHWH

Has YHWH become partial, giving the sojourner a free pass to break Torah?

• NO! YHWH doesn't show favoritism for sinful heathens.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, like Paul said, "all is allowed." 1Co 10:23

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(CLV) Ro 2:11
For there is not partiality with God,

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly,

Who is the assembly? It the ecclesia.

there shall be one statute

One statute!

for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

Who is the sojourner? It's those of the nations, of the Pagans, the Heathens, the Gentiles, the Goyim, who are coming to dwell with Israel. It's the wold Olives.

It shall be an eonian statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

What does eonian mean? FOREVER!

(CLV) Num 15:16
One law

One law!

and one custom,

One custom!

it shall come to be for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

Who is in covenant?

(CLV) Hb 8:10
"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

Israel!

Who is Yahshua commissioned for?

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, [Yahshua] answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Israel!

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The ecclesia is the assembly by definition.

ecclesia
[ ih-klee-zhee-uh, -zee-uh ]
noun, plural ec·cle·si·ae [ih-klee-zhee-ee, -zee-ee] .
an assembly, especially the popular assembly of ancient Athens.

Definition of ecclesia | Dictionary.com

Yes! But there are multiple uses of that word in the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
For example...

Definition
  1. a gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly
    1. an assembly of the people convened at the public place of the council for the purpose of deliberating
    2. the assembly of the Israelites
    3. any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance, tumultuously
    4. in a Christian sense
      1. an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting
      2. a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake
      3. those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body
      4. the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth
      5. the assembly of faithful Christians already dead and received into heaven
Ekklesia Meaning in Bible - New Testament Greek Lexicon - New American Standard

Technically their is at least another definition to "the Christian sense"

6) All believers both the living and the dead (All believers from both Covenants ).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Definition
  1. a gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly
    1. an assembly of the people convened at the public place of the council for the purpose of deliberating
    2. the assembly of the Israelites
    3. any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance, tumultuously
    4. in a Christian sense
      1. an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting
      2. a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake
      3. those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body
      4. the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth
      5. the assembly of faithful Christians already dead and received into heaven
Ekklesia Meaning in Bible - New Testament Greek Lexicon - New American Standard

In other words an assembly? Could it also mean an assembly in ancient Athens; since it's the Greek word for assembly?

ecclesia
[ ih-klee-zhee-uh, -zee-uh ]
noun, plural ec·cle·si·ae [ih-klee-zhee-ee, -zee-ee] .
an assembly, especially the popular assembly of ancient Athens.

What the biased commentary that you presented seems to overlook, is that Yahshua wasn't commissioned for any assembly that isn't Israel.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What the biased commentary that you presented seems to overlook, is that Yahshua wasn't commissioned for any assembly that isn't Israel.

Nope it is you who is wrong.

(CLV) Ro 2:11
For there is not partiality with God,

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly,

Who is the assembly? It the ecclesia.

there shall be one statute

One statute!

for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

Who is the sojourner? It's those of the nations, of the Pagans, the Heathens, the Gentiles, the Goyim, who are coming to dwell with Israel. It's the wold Olives.

If what your saying is true there would not be this.

Acts 15
19 Therefore my judgment is that we should not trouble those of the Gentiles who turn to God, 20 but should write to them to abstain from the things polluted by idols, and from sexual immorality, and from what has been strangled, and from blood. 21 For from ancient generations Moses has had in every city those who proclaim him, for he is read every Sabbath in the synagogues.”

And Yes I know your interpretation of that passage already. Basically you are trying to make Gentile believers into Jewish Lite.

Basically you are continuing the work of the Judaizers who saint Paul struggled against, with one fine exception, you don't want to circumcise anybody. But that is largely a mute point, seeing how most males in the US have that done medically anyway.

Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Nope it is you who is wrong.

Here it is again:

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, [Yahshua] answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If what your saying is true there would not be this.

Acts 15
19 Therefore my judgment is that we should not trouble those of the Gentiles who turn to God, 20 but should write to them to abstain from the things polluted by idols, and from sexual immorality, and from what has been strangled, and from blood. 21 For from ancient generations Moses has had in every city those who proclaim him, for he is read every Sabbath in the synagogues.”

James was laying gown the bare minimum for the Ger Toshav (sojourners), while they learned Torah in the synagogues every Sabbath. He pulled this straight from the Torah.

(CLV) Ac 15:20
but to write an epistle to them to be abstaining from ceremonial pollution with idols, and prostitution, and what is strangled, and blood.

Leviticus 17
7 No longer shall they sacrifice their sacrifices to hairy goat-demons after whom they have been prostituting. An eonian statute shall this become for them throughout their generations. 8 To them you shall say:Any man from the house of Israel or from the sojourners who sojourn in your midst who should offer an ascent offering or a sacrifice 9 and not bring it to the opening of the tent of appointment to offer it to Yahweh, that man will be cut off from his kinsmen. 10 As for any man from the house of Israel and from the sojourners sojourning in your midst who should eat any blood, I will set My face against the soul eating blood, and I will cut him off from among his people, 11 for the soul of the flesh, it is in the blood, and I Myself have assigned it to you to make a propitiatory shelter over your souls on the altar; for the blood, in the soul it makes a propitiatory shelter. 12 Therefore I say to the sons of Israel:No soul at all of you shall eat blood; nor shall the sojourner sojourning in your midst eat blood. 13 Any man from the sons of Israel and from the sojourners sojourning in your midst who hunt a game animal or a flyer which may be eaten will pour out its blood and cover it with soil, 14 for the soul of all flesh is its blood; as its soul is it. So I said to the sons of Israel:The blood of any flesh you shall not eat, for the soul of all flesh, it is its blood. Everyone eating it shall be cut off.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

John 10:16
16I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well,

Bring them into what?

(CLV) Eph 2:19
Consequently, then, not longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

Israel. YHWH's covenant is with Israel.

and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.

One Elohim, One law, One stature, One custom, all are one, no distinction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes for the very early church in Jerusalem that was all true, but not in other areas where Gentile membership took over things like Antioch.

The wild branch is grafted into the natural tree, that is fed by the root. The root doesn't nourish those who attempt to take over. The root nourishes those who submit to it.

If you had lived in the time of Noah; do you believe that you could have built your own ark, and been saved? We have to get on board with those whom YHWH has appointed to do his will. YHWH's people are all in the same boat.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
srael. YHWH's covenant is with Israel.

Yes the Old Covenant is. The New Testament is for all believers. You do not need to become Jewish to be saved. That is your problem. You need Christ, Torah observance will not save you.

Romans 9

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes the Old Covenant is. The New Testament is for all believers.

All believers are Israel. That's what being grafted in means,

You do not need to become Jewish to be saved.

Define Jewish. If you are referring to the tribe of Judah; and you weren't born that way; you'll never be Jewish. The Northern tribes of Israel were not Jewish. When YHWH reunites us all; it will not be Judah and Israel. It will be Israel; as he originally intended. We are ultimately all to be one in YHWH.

That is your problem.

No it's not.

You need Christ,

I don't have a problem with needing Messiah

Torah observance will not save you.

Neither will dead faith.

Reactions: eleos1954
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All believers are Israel. That's what being grafted in means,

Define Jewish. If you are referring to the tribe of Judah; and you weren't born that way; you'll never be Jewish. The Northern tribes of Israel were not Jewish. When YHWH reunites us all; it will not be Judah and Israel. It will be Israel; as he originally intended. We are ultimately all to be one in YHWH.

No it's not.

I don't have a problem with needing Messiah

Neither will dead faith.
Dual house theology is quite familiar ole friend.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(CLV) Isa 56:3
Let not the son of the foreigner say, The proselyte who has joined himself to Yahweh, › saying: Yahweh shall separate, yea separate me from on His people; And let not the eunuch say: Behold, I am a dry tree.

(CLV) Isa 56:4
For thus says Yahweh: To the eunuchs who are keeping My sabbaths, And who choose that in which I delight, And are holding fast to My covenant,

(CLV) Isa 56:5
I will give to them, in My house and within My walls, hand and name; Better than sons and f daughters, I shall give to them a name eonian which shall not be cut off.

(CLV) Isa 56:6
As for the sons of the foreigner The proselyte who has joined himself to Yahweh to minister to Him, And to love »the Name of Yahweh, to become His servants, Everyone keeping the sabbath, from profaning- it, And holding fast to My covenant,

(CLV) Isa 56:7
I will bring them also to My holy mountain And make them rejoice in My house of prayer; Their ascent offerings and their sacrifices They shall offer up for acceptance on My altar, For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.

Upvote 0