AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 25:3 - No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame.

Amen! This is a promise, the truth and the destination of whoever hopes and waits upon God.

We are serving the same God whom David is testifying in the Psalms 25:3. God doesn't change, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Isaiah 49:23
Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”

Numbers 23: 19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?​

God's word will not return to Him empty, but will accomplish what He desires and achieve the purpose for which He sent it. (Isaiah 55:11).

So, if anything, it's our mind and hearts that are to be aligned with the truth, everyday and every moment. No matter what, the one who waits and hopes in God will never be put to shame.

We might sometimes struggle to believe this promise or are too spiritually weary to fully agree to this. Maybe, this verse makes us "sigh" deeply with pain and bitterness because of what we are going through currently in life. But, when we fix our eyes on the finish point which is "you will never be put to shame" and continue to pick ourselves up, encourage ourselves to run the race with patience, the reward is great. Let's chose to be ferocious in our faith which produces the hope needed to hang on until all the good things that God promised comes to pass. They surely will.

Don't get ahead of God or quit too soon. Wait, you won't be put to shame.

The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.

Isaiah 54:4
Fear not, for you will not be put to shame;

Romans 10:11
For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.

1 Peter 2:6
For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Joel 2:26-27
“And my people shall never again be put to shame."

Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”​

No one who hopes in God will ever be put to shame - It's a promise, It's given - Believe!

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 25:3 - No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame.

Amen! This is a promise, the truth and the destination of whoever hopes and waits upon God.

We are serving the same God whom David is testifying in the Psalms 25:3. God doesn't change, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”

Numbers 23: 19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?​

God's word will not return to Him empty, but will accomplish what He desires and achieve the purpose for which He sent it. (Isaiah 55:11).

So, if anything, it's our mind and hearts that are to be aligned with the truth, everyday and every moment. No matter what, the one who waits and hopes in God will never be put to shame.

We might sometimes struggle to believe this promise or are too spiritually weary to fully agree to this. Maybe, this verse makes us "sigh" deeply with pain and bitterness because of what we are going through currently in life. But, when we fix our eyes on the finish point which is "you will never be put to shame" and continue to pick ourselves up, encourage ourselves to run the race with patience, the reward is great. Let's chose to be ferocious in our faith which produces the hope needed to hang on until all the good things that God promised comes to pass. They surely will.

Don't get ahead of God or quit too soon. Wait, you won't be put to shame.

The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.

Isaiah 54:4
Fear not, for you will not be put to shame;

Romans 10:11
For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.

1 Peter 2:6
For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Joel 2:26-27
“And my people shall never again be put to shame."

Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”​

No one who hopes in God will ever be put to shame - It's a promise, It's given - Believe!
Dear one,
Consider and meditate what is written in Isaiah 50:6-9. It will give insight despite the sufferings that our Lord why He shall not be put to shame.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah 17:7-8