Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No, Obamacare Has Not Saved American Lives

Some studies do suggest that health insurance can saves lives. But these focus either on individuals with private coverage or on the Massachusetts health-care reform law of 2006, which primarily expanded private coverage within the Bay State. The ACA, by contrast, is primarily an expansion of Medicaid; in recent years, the share of Americans with private insurance has declined.
Of course, correlation between ACA implementation and increased mortality does not prove causation. Researchers hypothesize that increases in obesity, diabetes, and substance abuse may be responsible. But thanks to the roughly half of states that refused the ACA’s Medicaid expansion, a good control group exists. Surely the states that expanded Medicaid should at least perform better in this environment of rising mortality? Nope. Mortality in 2015 rose more than 50 percent faster in the 26 states (and Washington, D.C.) that expanded Medicaid during 2014 than in the 24 states that did not.

If one wants to claim dramatic effects from ambiguous data, it is easier to argue that the ACA is killing people. A more reasonable conclusion for partisans of all stripes to accept is merely that the ACA is not saving lives
.​

AlexDTX

Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, Obamacare Has Not Saved American Lives

Some studies do suggest that health insurance can saves lives. But these focus either on individuals with private coverage or on the Massachusetts health-care reform law of 2006, which primarily expanded private coverage within the Bay State. The ACA, by contrast, is primarily an expansion of Medicaid; in recent years, the share of Americans with private insurance has declined.
Of course, correlation between ACA implementation and increased mortality does not prove causation. Researchers hypothesize that increases in obesity, diabetes, and substance abuse may be responsible. But thanks to the roughly half of states that refused the ACA’s Medicaid expansion, a good control group exists. Surely the states that expanded Medicaid should at least perform better in this environment of rising mortality? Nope. Mortality in 2015 rose more than 50 percent faster in the 26 states (and Washington, D.C.) that expanded Medicaid during 2014 than in the 24 states that did not.

If one wants to claim dramatic effects from ambiguous data, it is easier to argue that the ACA is killing people. A more reasonable conclusion for partisans of all stripes to accept is merely that the ACA is not saving lives
.​
I just listened to a tape recording of a doctor who in 1969 was told the plans for healthcare among other future plans at a doctor conference led by medical professor who was a member of the globalist cabal. He was told not to record or take notes, but 20 years later in 1989 he saw so many of those things come to pass that he told a friend who recorded his recollections of the meeting.

One major goal is the elimination of the population. One group that needed to be eliminated is the elderly. While euthanasia was one option, the more practical was to make health care too expensive and difficult to obtain so the elderly would die off naturally. The Clintons failed to get the national health care into legislation, but Obama did. This program was never meant to help people, but rather, to make it difficult to get health care. They succeeded.

Trump wants to repeal and fix health care, but it should not be fixed. It needs to be removed completely.

Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just listened to a tape recording of a doctor who in 1969 was told the plans for healthcare among other future plans at a doctor conference led by medical professor who was a member of the globalist cabal. He was told not to record or take notes, but 20 years later in 1989 he saw so many of those things come to pass that he told a friend who recorded his recollections of the meeting.

One major goal is the elimination of the population. One group that needed to be eliminated is the elderly. While euthanasia was one option, the more practical was to make health care too expensive and difficult to obtain so the elderly would die off naturally. The Clintons failed to get the national health care into legislation, but Obama did. This program was never meant to help people, but rather, to make it difficult to get health care. They succeeded.

Trump wants to repeal and fix health care, but it should not be fixed. It needs to be removed completely.
This sounds like an important recording. Are there plans to release it?

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This sounds like an important recording. Are there plans to release it?
I downloaded the recording from a torrent site. The MP3 file was 116 MB. If you want to search for it, the recording is entitled, "The New Order of the Barbarians". There are also transcripts available online, but they are only partial since the talk lasts for 3 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

We have a conspiracy forum for a reason.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How is it a conspiracy? A conspiracy means theres no real evidence to back up a claim. The recording is evidence.
That is not what denotes a conspiracy. and we have no recording, nor does it sound at all credible.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That is not what denotes a conspiracy. and we have no recording, nor does it sound at all credible.

Nevertheless, to accuse someone's post of being a "conspiracy" is almost, i dunno....

like a deflection?

Especially since there is an actual recording. But even if there was no recording, he is sharing his own experience.

Why in the world would "conspiracy" come to mind?

:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nevertheless, to accuse someone's post of being a "conspiracy" is almost, i dunno....

like a deflection?

Especially since there is an actual recording. But even if there was no recording, he is sharing his own experience.

Where is the recording?

Oh I see you have to torrent something from some wacko.

Yeah, sounds more credible than every other doctor in existence.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Because it's a wild claim.

I am sure someone has a recording of the reptilian shape shifters talking about their plans as well.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because it's a wild claim.

I am sure someone has a recording of the reptilian shape shifters talking about their plans as well.
I have a recording of Trump saying he ate babies if you give me a few minutes to make my voice sound more like an elderly rapist.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
"A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy without warrant, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors." - Wikipedia

In this case, the word 'conspiracy' comes up because the post openly refers to a 'global cabal' (i.e. - powerful actors) who, it is claimed, were involved in illegal and harmful acts -- after all, one of their goals is said to be 'elimination of the population'. This is, by definition, a conspiracy theory.

That doesn't absolutely and forever mean it's not true. BUT that the only piece of evidence offered is a recording found on torrent does not make it look very strong. Further, what is this "theory" explaining? If this powerful global cabal is planning to eliminate the population, why do people live longer these days, at least in the West? It has been nearly half a century since the alleged meeting at which the recording was made. Is the global cabal so bad at their job that despite their power and secrecy, their efforts have failed to reduce the population or reduce life expectancy?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Where is the recording?

Oh I see you have to torrent something from some wacko.

Yeah, sounds more credible than every other doctor in existence.

Don't forget how did he sneak in a 1969 tape recorder and keep it running unnoticed?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Don't forget how did he sneak in a 1969 tape recorder and keep it running unnoticed?

This was his available means:
philips_el3302.jpg

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This was his available means:
philips_el3302.jpg
Assuming he had top equipment. I remember playing with my parents late 70s vintage equipment and it was larger than that appears. Granted I'm going of old memories rather than audiophile knowledge.

Upvote 0