Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-17

For $69 you can get a QR (quick response) code tattooed onto your body. I look for the day when this becomes something universal. You could complete transactions with a scan of the hand instead of hunting through many cards in a billfold!

QR Code Scannable Tattoo on Human Skin | Stock Video | Pond5
There really is no limit to the way QR codes are being used — ensygnia

Roy+Healy.jpg

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Besides the obvious MoB reference, I use different cards for different types of transactions.
(It is a variation of the Envelope Bookkeeping System.
full
)

Also, will that even work on darker skin...?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh no, it's the mark of the beast, just like the last 20 times you guys said it's there.

You called wolf on this so many times that when it really comes around, nobody will take it seriously.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Oh no, it's the mark of the beast, just like the last 20 times you guys said it's there.

You called wolf on this so many times that when it really comes around, nobody will take it seriously.
Which is why the "all" is included....

And he causeth all... - Revelations 16:13

Not only will the wolf not be called but this will be portrayed as something that will make life greatly easier without carrying all that identification and all those cards.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,146.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Which is why the "all" is included....

And he causeth all... - Revelations 16:13

Not only will the wolf not be called but this will be portrayed as something that will make life greatly easier without carrying all that identification and all those cards.

Yeah sure, getting one of them on your forehead,

problematic for someone who frowns a lot.

A yuppy gimmick.

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For $69 you can get a QR (quick response) code tattooed onto your body. I look for the day when this becomes something universal. You could complete transactions with a scan of the hand instead of hunting through many cards in a billfold!

A QR code would be absolutely useless as a replacement for passwords. Anyone can photograph a QR code and duplicate it on someone else and impersonate that person and have access to all the same things the original person had access to. A password is a form of authentication, and not the best. But a QR code does not authenticate anything.

Effective authentication is achieved with protocols that are very difficult to impersonate. Passwords are OK if they are stored only in the mind and the channel where they are entered is a secure channel without eavesdropping. A better form of authentication is a challenge-and-response protocol. It is more difficult to crack with eavesdropping because the proper response is different for each challenge, and every challenge is different - never repeated. Another form of authentication is biometric data, like retinal scans or fingerprints. They can be cracked, but only with great difficulty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟884,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-17

QR Code Scannable Tattoo on Human Skin | Stock Video | Pond5
There really is no limit to the way QR codes are being used — ensygnia

Roy+Healy.jpg

Not sure how well that will work for those who gain or lose a lot of weight.

• Useful
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,146.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

A yuppy gimmick.

A yuppy gimmick.

Come to think of it, I do not frown, though some or many do,

wonder why.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
We have seen the evolution of barcodes into what is the latest QR codes.

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2

I believe we will live to see the next generation of barcode intended for humans and have opportunity to go for it. I believe also the church has already formed her seven congregations and the universal mark will happen around 2050 AD if Isaac Newton got his timing right...

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. " - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

I believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy happens before 2060 AD

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

In the latter years... Not at the end of days.... If I had to come up with a timeline and a perspective on Revelation...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter - 33 AD
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul - 45 AD
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... -300 AD
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time -800 AD
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - 1300 AD
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - 1700 AD
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry - 1900 AD

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,146.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
We have seen the evolution of barcodes into what is the latest QR codes.

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2

I believe we will live to see the next generation of barcode intended for humans and have opportunity to go for it. I believe also the church has already formed her seven congregations and the universal mark will happen around 2050 AD if Isaac Newton got his timing right...

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. " - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

I believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy happens before 2060 AD

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

In the latter years... Not at the end of days.... If I had to come up with a timeline and a perspective on Revelation...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter - 33 AD
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul - 45 AD
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... -300 AD
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time -800 AD
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - 1300 AD
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - 1700 AD
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry - 1900 AD

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

In short,
the academy of Eliyahu taught:

The world is destined to exist for 6,000 years:

The first 2,000 years were of nothingness;

The second 2,000 years were of Torah;

The third 2,000 years could all have been the days of the Messiah.

(Tractate Sanhedrin 97A.)

We are now in the last month of year 5782.

This thread may be moved though.:)

• Informative
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
In short,

Please note the seven congregations. I would expect them all to be unique and it would be wise to research a little before visiting. I would be interested in seeing how the Messianic church is conducted but have never met a Messianic personally. I would expect, though, elements of the Old Testement service more so than the other congregations. As I have no knowledge of the Messianic perspective your input is greatly appreciated... Thank-You!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
In short,

The earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. - Isaiah 11:9-10

I would say with the knowledge of the Lord in the earth and the restoration of the nation Israel I would say we are in that millennial.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. I also have a billfold full of swipable cards and need two for me workplace as I am also a fork truck operator. Add the credit cards, bank cards, driver's license, shopping cards and it is just too many.

We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied into! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

Between the Laodicean church age and 2060AD I believe we will experience what Paul calls, "The fulness of the Gentiles..."

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. - Romans 11:25

Interesting times ahead!

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,146.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. - Isaiah 11:9-10

I would say with the knowledge of the Lord in the earth and the restoration of the nation Israel I would say we are in that millennial.

Aye, "As in the days of Noah"

the portals of wisdom above and the fountains of wisdom below,

will be opened.

Alluding to,
in the six hundredth year in the life of Noah,

the windows of heaven opened and all the foundations of the great depths burst forth.
Genesis 7:11

Galilleo

Sir Isaac Newton

Industrial Revolution begins early 1800's

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
....Interesting times ahead!
I get 2 prevailing irreconcilable attitudes from Christians about this stuff:

1. We must resist this creeping satanic tyranny

2. More privately, we're thrilled about this creeping satanic tyranny as its a necessary phase in the unfolding of Gods plan.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have often thought that there are things that are going to hasten the push for the universal QR like tattoo. All of the passwords required for web browsing these days for example. Some web sites, like KFC, require passwords with long strings that include special characters. With seemingly 100 web sites including work, and the required password changes with long strings and special characteristics, swiping a tattoo would be much easier!

Upvote 0