Honeycomb

Mar 25, 2002
Santa Barbara Ca
Visit site
✟284.00
Faith
Protestant
Question about Light?

Has anyone been seeing more-so, or has ever seen, a certain White light that you know in your heart of hearts is coming from God, to you personally.

White light or Blue n white or red or purple or any combo of, etc etc.... . .

If you have, then you know what I mean
If you haven't, then your going to hell

Just kidding :)
The truth sets us free from all that :wave:

I really want to know. I hardly ever see it posted.
I want to know how common it is, and what it means to you, allowing of coarse.

Have a great day :holy: :)
Peace & God Bless

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>Has anyone been seeing more-so, or has ever seen, a certain White light that you know in your heart of hearts is coming from God, to you personally.

I had a vision once that communication in the universe was a lot like the optical fiber they use at the phone company. That at times, the fiber could be broken, but it could also be repaired. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

Honeycomb

Mar 25, 2002
Santa Barbara Ca
Visit site
✟284.00
Faith
Protestant
I know It sounds corny to say, but

Have you ever seen His light?

Just one example of seeing the light, I’m talking about.

I’m sitting in my friends’ car, waiting out in front of his father’s house.

Before he went in, he had told me that his father has exchange students from Saudi Arabia and the UAE living in the house with him.

I assumed they were all Muslim. No big deal, but when I looked over at the group standing in front of the house, suddenly, the "light" shined-out from one of the students.
(beacon)

If you have ever seen this Light, there is no mistaking it.

For me, it usually starts with a brilliant point of light that isn’t like any other light you’ve ever seen.

It’s very hard to describe.

It’s brighter than any light, Laser or even the sun, but it doesn’t hurt the eyes. It’s Comforting, and well, you just know it’s from the Lord. It talks to the Heart.

I thought, that’s impossible! They're all Moslem over there? Do some Moslems have the indwelling of Christ too? That’s impossible! I thought maybe the Holy Spirit in some way, is indwelling in "certain" Moslems.

Ok,I just had to get out of the car and go talk to this person right away, but do it in a way that wasn’t obvious to him or others. I would cordially talk to him and find the answer to this contradiction.

Turns out this one student wasn’t from Saudi Arabia, he was Swiss and a Christian believer, after all :hug:

I told him later, why it was I went over to talk to him in the first place, and he was pleasantly surprised :)

Have a great day :wave:
Peace & God bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.