• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

No, my eyes are just fine. Thank you

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Honeycomb, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honeycomb

Honeycomb Member

+0
    Protestant
    Question about Light?

Has anyone been seeing more-so, or has ever seen, a certain White light that you know in your heart of hearts is coming from God, to you personally.

White light or Blue n white or red or purple or any combo of, etc etc.... . .

If you have, then you know what I mean
    If you haven't, then your going to hell

Just kidding :)
    The truth sets us free from all that :wave:

I really want to know. I hardly ever see it posted.
    I want to know how common it is, and what it means to you, allowing of coarse.

Have a great day :holy: :)
    Peace & God Bless

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Dave Ulchers

Dave Ulchers Active Member

+0
    Funny, funny. Um... I know of a guy who saw a bright pink light and thought it was God speaking to him, wrote volumes upon volumes trying to explain his new understanding of God, etc.

But the next stroke killed him. :eek:

3. charlesj

charlesj Member

+0
    I saw stars when my wife hit me.... is that close enough to get me to heaven?

I know of of another person that was in a tunnel and saw a light at the end, but it was an on-coming train.

I hope you are joking also.

your servant in Messiah, Jesus,
    charlesj

4. JohnR7

JohnR7 Well-Known Member

+191
    Pentecostal
    Married
    >>Has anyone been seeing more-so, or has ever seen, a certain White light that you know in your heart of hearts is coming from God, to you personally.

I had a vision once that communication in the universe was a lot like the optical fiber they use at the phone company. That at times, the fiber could be broken, but it could also be repaired. Thanks, JohnR7

5. Honeycomb

Honeycomb Member

+0
    Protestant
    I know It sounds corny to say, but

Have you ever seen His light?

Just one example of seeing the light, I’m talking about.

I’m sitting in my friends’ car, waiting out in front of his father’s house.

Before he went in, he had told me that his father has exchange students from Saudi Arabia and the UAE living in the house with him.

I assumed they were all Muslim. No big deal, but when I looked over at the group standing in front of the house, suddenly, the "light" shined-out from one of the students.
    (beacon)

If you have ever seen this Light, there is no mistaking it.

For me, it usually starts with a brilliant point of light that isn’t like any other light you’ve ever seen.

It’s very hard to describe.

It’s brighter than any light, Laser or even the sun, but it doesn’t hurt the eyes. It’s Comforting, and well, you just know it’s from the Lord. It talks to the Heart.

I thought, that’s impossible! They're all Moslem over there? Do some Moslems have the indwelling of Christ too? That’s impossible! I thought maybe the Holy Spirit in some way, is indwelling in "certain" Moslems.

Ok,I just had to get out of the car and go talk to this person right away, but do it in a way that wasn’t obvious to him or others. I would cordially talk to him and find the answer to this contradiction.

Turns out this one student wasn’t from Saudi Arabia, he was Swiss and a Christian believer, after all :hug:

I told him later, why it was I went over to talk to him in the first place, and he was pleasantly surprised :)

Have a great day :wave:
    Peace & God bless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.