No more revelations from God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob?!

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There is a better way , as YHWH says:
Hebrews 1King James Version (KJV)
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Alla27

English is my second language
Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟9,156.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is a better way , as YHWH says:
Hebrews 1King James Version (KJV)
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Thanks. Question: HOW exactly has God spoken by His Son in THESE last days(1 -21st centuries)?

Upvote 0

ChristnMe

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Visit site
✟30,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God has not stop talking since the Garden, but because many are not focused on Him, they don't hear the "still voice" of God.

Consider the Old Testament people; other than watching the sheep and the grass grow, they did not have much distractions and without built cities and technology like ours, they had more time to reflect looking at the stars; and fuelled their minds to ask who, where, when and how did they come about. Which is essentially an invitation for God to speak by the Holy Spirit.

Today's many distractions, fill us with "white noise" that we fail to hear God speaking through the Holy Spirit.

We have to make the effort through revelation and discipline.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I really want to know the answer of someone who is a follower of Judaism.

That is one of the purposes of this forum :)

I'm short on time, but I know some people who would be great at answering your question from the Jewish point of view. I'll mention this to them.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AmbassadorNoDebate_zps571d8a5f.jpg

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟9,156.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God has not stopped speaking to us or leading us as far as I know.
Thank you for answering my question. How does He speak to you(people of tribe of Judah)?
Are you referring to Burning Bushes, Plagues and Floods to get the message across?
Not necessarily. But you can tell if He still does this when He sends the message to His people who are from the house of Judah. If not why not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Quick Question,
do they, after Malachi, after Y'SHUA born,
consider Yochanan the immerser a prophet ?
For those of us who aren't Jewish and don't know the Hebrew terms....Yochanan the immerser is John the Baptist, right?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Alla27
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
For those of us who aren't Jewish and don't know the Hebrew terms....Yochana the immerser is John the Baptist, right?
Yes, in the New Testament,

((he is the forerunner in the wilderness crying "Make straight.....",
and the one who immersed Y'SHUA(JESUS) and many of the others in the NT who accepted Y'SHUA as MESSIAH. Those who were not immersed, did not accept MESSIAH. ))

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟9,156.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would guess in the same manner that He speaks to Christians and others that would ask His guidance.
Of course. That would be personal revelation. But I was not asking about personal revelations.
God Communicates to the Hebrew People as a whole through Prophets.
The last physical prophet according to Judaism was Malachi, who lived at the end of the Babylonian exile. Since then, God has communicated to individuals through Ruach ha-Kodesh (Holly Sprit) using Bath ḳōl or the “Voice of God”.
So, this is my question: why doesn't God speak to His people who are house of Israel as a whole for more than 2000 years? It must be some reason.
I should say that the Jewish understanding of the Holy Spirit is not the same as Christianity understands it.
Oh, I didn't know this. I would love to learn. Could you educate me, please?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟9,156.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Probably the same reason God has not sent any prophets to main stream Christianity as defined by CF.
I don't think main stream Christianity ever gave a reason. What is the reason according to God? Is it known to Jewish people?

In Christianity, the Holy Spirit is one part of the Trinity.
In Judaism, the Holy Spirit is God but not in a triune nature.
Who is God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob?

Upvote 0